Monetary Policy Challenges for Emerging Market Economies
In: Monetary Policy Frameworks for Emerging Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hammond, Gill & Kanbur, Ravi & Prasad, Eswar, 2009. "Monetary Policy Challenges for Emerging Market Economies," Working Papers 48925, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:487892 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:ecorec:v:93:y:2017:i:300:p:67-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bhattacharyya, Nikhilesh., 2012. "Monetary policy and employment in developing Asia," ILO Working Papers 994685223402676, International Labour Organization.
- Gregor Heinrich, 2010.
"El fortalecimiento institucional de los bancos centrales,"
Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(1), pages 18-27, Enero-mar.
- Heinrich, Gregor, 2010.
"El fortalecimiento institucional de los bancos centrales
[The institutional strengthening of central banks]," MPRA Paper 47383, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heinrich, Gregor, 2010. "El fortalecimiento institucional de los bancos centrales
- Khou, Vouthy. & Cheng, Oudom. & Leng, Soklong. & Meng, Channarith., 2015. "Role of the Central Bank in supporting economic diversification and productive employment in Cambodia," ILO Working Papers 994878923402676, International Labour Organization.
- Alexandru TRIFU & Ina CROITORU, 2013. "Workforce/Manpower, Determining Factor Of Production Within A Firm," Business Excellence and Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 3(4), pages 70-83, December.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:468522 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jagjit Chadha & Young-Kwan Kang, 2016. "Finance and Credit in a Model of Monetary Policy," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 471, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Amr Sadek HOSNY, 2014.
"Is Monetary Policy in Egypt Backward or Forward-Looking?,"
Applied Econometrics and International Development,
Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(2).
- Amr Sadek Hosny, 2014. "Is Monetary Policy in Egypt Backward or Forward-Looking?," Working Papers 846, Economic Research Forum, revised Oct 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsDevelopment Studies; Economics and Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:13504_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.