Monetary Policy Challenges for Emerging Market Economies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gill Hammond & Ravi Kanbur & Eswar Prasad, 2009. "Monetary Policy Challenges for Emerging Market Economies," Chapters,in: Monetary Policy Frameworks for Emerging Markets, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
References listed on IDEAS
- Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Jérémie Gignoux, 2011.
"The Measurement Of Inequality Of Opportunity: Theory And An Application To Latin America,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57(4), pages 622-657, December.
- Ferreira , Francisco H. G. & Gignoux, Jeremie, 2008. "The measurement of inequality of opportunity : theory and an application to Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4659, The World Bank.
- François Bourguignon & Francisco Ferreira & Michael Walton, 2007.
"Equity, efficiency and inequality traps: A research agenda,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 5(2), pages 235-256, August.
- Bourguignon, Francois & Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Walton, Michael, 2006. "Equity, Efficient and Inequality Traps: A Research Agenda," Working Paper Series rwp06-025, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- François Bourguignon & Francisco Ferreira & Michael Walton, 2007. "Equity, efficiency and inequality traps: A research agenda," Post-Print halshs-00754212, HAL.
- Orazem, Peter F. & King, Elizabeth M., 2008.
"Schooling in Developing Countries: The Roles of Supply, Demand and Government Policy,"
Handbook of Development Economics,
- Orazem, Peter & King, Elizabeth M., 2008. "Schooling in Developing Countries: The Roles of Supply, Demand and Government Policy," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12838, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Orazem, Peter & Glewwe, Paul & Patrinos, Harry, 2007. "The Benefits and Costs of Alternative Strategies to Improve Educational Outcomes," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12853, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Deininger, Klaus, 2003. "Does cost of schooling affect enrollment by the poor? Universal primary education in Uganda," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 291-305, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:487892 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amr Sadek HOSNY, 2014.
"Is Monetary Policy in Egypt Backward or Forward-Looking?,"
Applied Econometrics and International Development,
Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(2).
- Amr Sadek Hosny, 2014. "Is Monetary Policy in Egypt Backward or Forward-Looking?," Working Papers 846, Economic Research Forum, revised Oct 2014.
- Bhattacharyya, Nikhilesh., 2012. "Monetary policy and employment in developing Asia," ILO Working Papers 994685223402676, International Labour Organization.
- Gregor Heinrich, 2010.
"El fortalecimiento institucional de los bancos centrales,"
Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(1), pages 18-27, Enero-mar.
- Heinrich, Gregor, 2010.
"El fortalecimiento institucional de los bancos centrales
[The institutional strengthening of central banks]," MPRA Paper 47383, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heinrich, Gregor, 2010. "El fortalecimiento institucional de los bancos centrales
- Khou, Vouthy. & Cheng, Oudom. & Leng, Soklong. & Meng, Channarith., 2015. "Role of the Central Bank in supporting economic diversification and productive employment in Cambodia," ILO Working Papers 994878923402676, International Labour Organization.
- Alexandru TRIFU & Ina CROITORU, 2013. "Workforce/Manpower, Determining Factor Of Production Within A Firm," Business Excellence and Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 3(4), pages 70-83, December.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:468522 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jagjit Chadha & Young-Kwan Kang, 2016. "Finance and Credit in a Model of Monetary Policy," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 471, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
More about this item
KeywordsEmerging Markets; Monetary Policy; Economies; International Development; International Relations/Trade; Political Economy; Public Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-05-02 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2009-05-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-05-02 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cudawp:48925. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dacorus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.