Monetary Policy Challenges for Emerging Market Economies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gill Hammond & Ravi Kanbur & Eswar Prasad, 2009. "Monetary Policy Challenges for Emerging Market Economies," Chapters,in: Monetary Policy Frameworks for Emerging Markets, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:487892 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:ecorec:v:93:y:2017:i:300:p:67-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amr Sadek HOSNY, 2014.
"Is Monetary Policy in Egypt Backward or Forward-Looking?,"
Applied Econometrics and International Development,
Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(2).
- Amr Sadek Hosny, 2014. "Is Monetary Policy in Egypt Backward or Forward-Looking?," Working Papers 846, Economic Research Forum, revised Oct 2014.
- Bhattacharyya, Nikhilesh., 2012. "Monetary policy and employment in developing Asia," ILO Working Papers 994685223402676, International Labour Organization.
- Gregor Heinrich, 2010.
"El fortalecimiento institucional de los bancos centrales,"
Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(1), pages 18-27, Enero-mar.
- Heinrich, Gregor, 2010.
"El fortalecimiento institucional de los bancos centrales
[The institutional strengthening of central banks]," MPRA Paper 47383, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heinrich, Gregor, 2010. "El fortalecimiento institucional de los bancos centrales
- Khou, Vouthy. & Cheng, Oudom. & Leng, Soklong. & Meng, Channarith., 2015. "Role of the Central Bank in supporting economic diversification and productive employment in Cambodia," ILO Working Papers 994878923402676, International Labour Organization.
- Alexandru TRIFU & Ina CROITORU, 2013. "Workforce/Manpower, Determining Factor Of Production Within A Firm," Business Excellence and Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 3(4), pages 70-83, December.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:468522 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jagjit Chadha & Young-Kwan Kang, 2016. "Finance and Credit in a Model of Monetary Policy," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 471, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
More about this item
KeywordsEmerging Markets; Monetary Policy; Economies; International Development; International Relations/Trade; Political Economy; Public Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-05-02 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2009-05-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-05-02 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cudawp:48925. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dacorus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .