Role of the Central Bank in supporting economic diversification and productive employment in Cambodia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alfred Hannig & Stefan Jansen, 2010. "Financial Inclusion and Financial Stability : Current Policy Issues," Finance Working Papers 23124, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Thorsten Beck & Asli Demirguc-Kunt & Luc Laeven & Ross Levine, 2008.
"Finance, Firm Size, and Growth,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(7), pages 1379-1405, October.
- Thorsten Beck & Asli Demirguc-Kunt & Luc Laeven & Ross Levine, 2004. "Finance, Firm Size, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 10983, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Demirgüc-Kunt, A. & Laeven, L. & Levine, R., 2008. "Finance, firm size and growth," Other publications TiSEM 6e2b24b0-1f95-419b-96c5-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Laeven, Luc & Levine, Ross, 2005. "Finance, firm size, and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3485, The World Bank.
- Gill Hammond & Ravi Kanbur & Eswar Prasad, 2009.
"Monetary Policy Challenges for Emerging Market Economies,"
Chapters,in: Monetary Policy Frameworks for Emerging Markets, chapter 1
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hammond, Gill & Kanbur, Ravi & Prasad, Eswar, 2009. "Monetary Policy Challenges for Emerging Market Economies," Working Papers 48925, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:464250 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anwar, Sarah. & Islam, Iyanatul., 2011. "Should developing countries target low, single digit inflation to promote growth and employment," ILO Working Papers 994642503402676, International Labour Organization.
- World Bank, 2013. "Cambodia : Study on Access to Financial Services for Small and Medium Agribusiness Enterprises in Cambodia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17554, The World Bank.
- Edgar L. Feige & Vedran Šošiæ & Michael Faulend & Velimir Šonje, 2002. "Unofficial Dollarization in Latin America: Currency Substitution, Network Externalities and Irreversibility," International Finance 0205002, EconWPA.
- Gianni De Nicolo & Patrick Honohan & Alain Ize, 2003.
"Dollarization of the Banking System; Good or Bad?,"
IMF Working Papers
03/146, International Monetary Fund.
- De Nicolo, Gianni & Honohan, Patrick & Ize, Alain, 2003. "Dollarization of the banking system : good or bad?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3116, The World Bank.
- Robin Burgess & Rohini Pande, 2005.
"Do Rural Banks Matter? Evidence from the Indian Social Banking Experiment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(3), pages 780-795, June.
- Burgess, Robin & Pande, Rohini, 2003. "Do rural banks matter? evidence from the Indian social banking experiment," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2244, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Robin Burgess & Rohini Pande, 2004. "Do Rural Banks Matter? Evidence from the Indian Social Banking Experiment," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 04/104, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Robin Burgess & Rohini Pande, 2003. "Do Rural Banks Matter? Evidence from the Indian Social Banking Experiment," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 40, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Burgess, Robin & Pande, Rohini, 2004. "Do Rural Banks Matter? Evidence from the Indian Social Banking Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 4211, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ocampo, José Antonio, 2003.
"Capital-account and counter-cyclical prudential regulations in developing countries,"
Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1796, May.
- Ocampo, Jose Antonio, 2002. "Capital-Account and Counter-Cyclical Prudential Regulations in Developing Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 082, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ocampo, José Antonio, 2003. "Capital-account and counter-cyclical prudential regulations in developing countries," Series Históricas 6, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Hannig, Alfred & Jansen, Stefan, 2010. "Financial Inclusion and Financial Stability: Current Policy Issues," ADBI Working Papers 259, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Brimmer, Andrew F, 1971. "Central Banking and Economic Development: The Record of Innovation," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 3(4), pages 780-792, November.
- Garry J. Schinasi, 2004. "Defining Financial Stability," IMF Working Papers 04/187, International Monetary Fund.
- Kiyoyasu Tanaka & Naomi Hatsukano, 2011.
"The size distribution of all Cambodian establishments,"
AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2128-2137.
- Tanaka, Kiyoyasu & Hatsukano, Naomi, 2010. "The size distribution of all Cambodian establishments," IDE Discussion Papers 253, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Alain de Serres & Shuji Kobayakawa & Torsten Sløk & Laura Vartia, 2007. "Regulation of financial systems and economic growth in OECD countries: An empirical analysis," OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2006(2), pages 77-113.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Esther Duflo & Rachel Glennerster & Cynthia Kinnan, 2015.
"The Miracle of Microfinance? Evidence from a Randomized Evaluation,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 22-53, January.
- Esther Duflo & Abhijit Banerjee & Rachel Glennerster & Cynthia G. Kinnan, 2013. "The Miracle of Microfinance? Evidence from a Randomized Evaluation," NBER Working Papers 18950, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Duflo, Esther & Glennerster, Rachel & Kinnan, Cynthia, 2013. "The miracle of microfinance? Evidence from a randomized evaluation," CEPR Discussion Papers 9437, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Amsden, Alice H., 2004. "The Rise of "The Rest": Challenges to the West from Late-Industrializing Economies," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195170597.
- Gerald Epstein, 2002. "Employment-Oriented Central Bank Policy in an Integrated World Economy: A Reform Proposal for South Africa," Working Papers wp39, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Jonathan Haughton & Shahidur R. Khandker, 2009. "Handbook on Poverty and Inequality," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11985.
- World Bank, 2013. "South Africa Economic Update : Focus on Financial Inclusion," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16563, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic growth; bank; employment creation; Cambodia; croissance économique; banque; création d'emploi; Cambodge; crecimiento económico; banco; creación de empleos; Camboya;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-10-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2016-10-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2016-10-23 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2016-10-23 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:994878923402676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilounch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.