The size distribution of all Cambodian establishments
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kiyoyasu Tanaka & Naomi Hatsukano, 2011. "The size distribution of all Cambodian establishments," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2128-2137.
References listed on IDEAS
- James R. Tybout, 2000.
"Manufacturing Firms in Developing Countries: How Well Do They Do, and Why?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 38(1), pages 11-44, March.
- Tybout, James, 1998. "Manufacuring firms in developing countries - how well do they do, and why?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1965, The World Bank.
- James Tybout, 1998. "Manufacturing Firms In Developing Countries: How Well Do They Do, And Why?," Development and Comp Systems 9805004, EconWPA.
- James Tybout, 1999. "Manufacturing Firms in Developing Countries: How Well Do They Do, and Why?," Development and Comp Systems 9906001, EconWPA, revised 10 Jun 1999.
- di Giovanni, Julian & Levchenko, Andrei A. & Rancière, Romain, 2011.
"Power laws in firm size and openness to trade: Measurement and implications,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 42-52, September.
- Andrei A Levchenko & Julian Di Giovanni & Romain Ranciere, 2010. "Power Laws in Firm Size and Openness to Trade; Measurement and Implications," IMF Working Papers 10/109, International Monetary Fund.
- Julian Di Giovanni & Andrei Levchenko & Romain Rancière, 2011. "Power laws in firm size and openness to trade: Measurement and implications," Post-Print halshs-00754523, HAL.
- di Giovanni, Julian & Levchenko, Andrei A. & Rancière, Romain, 2010. "Power Laws in Firm Size and Openness to Trade: Measurement and Implications," CEPR Discussion Papers 7773, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Julian di Giovanni & Andrei A. Levchenko & Romain Ranciere, 2010. "Power Laws in Firm Size and Openness to Trade: Measurement and Implications," Working Papers 598, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Sleuwaegen, Leo & Goedhuys, Micheline, 2002. "Growth of firms in developing countries, evidence from Cote d'Ivoire," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 117-135, June.
- Fujiwara, Yoshi & Di Guilmi, Corrado & Aoyama, Hideaki & Gallegati, Mauro & Souma, Wataru, 2004.
"Do Pareto–Zipf and Gibrat laws hold true? An analysis with European firms,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 335(1), pages 197-216.
- Yoshi Fujiwara & Corrado Di Guilmi & Hideaki Aoyama & Mauro Gallegati & Wataru Souma, 2003. "Do Pareto-Zipf and Gibrat laws hold true? An analysis with European Firms," Papers cond-mat/0310061, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2003.
- Nugent, Jeffrey B. & Nabli, Mustapha K., 1992. "Development of financial markets and the size distribution of manufacturing establishments: International comparisons," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 1489-1499, October.
- Xavier Gabaix, 2009. "Power Laws in Economics and Finance," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 255-294, May.
- Esteban Rossi-Hansberg & Mark L. J. Wright, 2007.
"Establishment Size Dynamics in the Aggregate Economy,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 97(5), pages 1639-1666, December.
- Esteban Rossi-Hansberg & Mark L. J. Wright, 2006. "Establishment size dynamics in the aggregate economy," Staff Report 382, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Stanley, Michael H. R. & Buldyrev, Sergey V. & Havlin, Shlomo & Mantegna, Rosario N. & Salinger, Michael A. & Eugene Stanley, H., 1995. "Zipf plots and the size distribution of firms," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 453-457, October.
- Xavier Gabaix, 1999. "Zipf's Law for Cities: An Explanation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(3), pages 739-767.
- Nitsch, Volker, 2005. "Zipf zipped," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 86-100, January.
- Erzo G. J. Luttmer, 2007. "Selection, Growth, and the Size Distribution of Firms," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 122(3), pages 1103-1144.
- Soo, Kwok Tong, 2005.
"Zipf's Law for cities: a cross-country investigation,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 239-263, May.
- Kwok Tong Soo, 2004. "Zipfs Law for Cities: A Cross Country Investigation," CEP Discussion Papers dp0641, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Soo, Kwok Tong, 2004. "Zipf's law for cities: a cross country investigation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19947, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rauch, James E., 1991. "Modelling the informal sector formally," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 33-47, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:487892 is not listed on IDEAS
- Khou, Vouthy. & Cheng, Oudom. & Leng, Soklong. & Meng, Channarith., 2015. "Role of the Central Bank in supporting economic diversification and productive employment in Cambodia," ILO Working Papers 994878923402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
KeywordsCambodia; Industry; Small and medium-scale enterprises; Employment; Size distribution; Establishments; Zipf’s law;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-12-18 (Development)
- NEP-ENT-2010-12-18 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .