Report NEP-DEV-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ari Aisen & Francisco J. Veiga, 2010. "How does political instability affect economic growth?," Working Papers CEB 10-055, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-43 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chloe Gray, 2010. "Alternative Education Spaces in Mexico," CELE Exchange, Centre for Effective Learning Environments 2010/11, OECD Publishing.
- Jean-Christophe Dumont & Gilles Spielvogel & Sarah Widmaier, 2010. "International Migrants in Developed, Emerging and Developing Countries: An Extended Profile," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 114, OECD Publishing.
- Bichaka Fayissa & Christian Nsiah, 2010. "The Impact of Governance on Economic Growth: Further Evidence for Africa," Working Papers 201012, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:jet:dpaper:dpaper245 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:jet:dpaper:dpaper266 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:jet:dpaper:dpaper249 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:jet:dpaper:dpaper261 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:jet:dpaper:dpaper253 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:jet:dpaper:dpaper257 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sofya Krutikova, 2010. "Who Gets to Stay in School? Long-run Impact of Income Shocks on Schooling in Rural Tanzania," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-36, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Andrew Zeitlin & Stefano Caria & Richman Dzene & Petr Janský & Emmanuel Opoku & Francis Teal, 2010. "Heterogeneous returns and the persistence of agricultural technology adoption," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-37, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Jesus Felipe & Utsav Kumar & Arnelyn Abdon, 2010. "Exports, Capabilities, and Industrial Policy in India," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_638, Levy Economics Institute.
- Lin, Mi & Kwan, Yum K., 2010. "Sectoral Location of FDI in China," MPRA Paper 27088, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joshua Graff Zivin & Maria Damon & Harsha Thirumurthy, 2010. "Health Shocks and Natural Resource Management: Evidence from Western Kenya," NBER Working Papers 16594, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.