Who Gets to Stay in School? Long-run Impact of Income Shocks on Schooling in Rural Tanzania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicolas Depetris Chauvin & Aart Kraay, 2005. "What Has 100 Billion Dollars Worth of Debt Relief Done for Low- Income Countries?," International Finance 0510001, EconWPA.
- William Gould, 2006. "Mata Matters: Precision," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 6(4), pages 550-560, December.
- Khilji, Nasir M. & Zampelli, Ernest M., 1994. "The fungibility of U.S. military and non-military assistance and the impacts on expenditures of major aid recipients," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 345-362, April.
- Nicholas J. Cox, 2006. "Stata tip 33: Sweet sixteen: Hexadecimal formats and precision problems," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 6(2), pages 282-283, June.
- Arellano, Manuel, 1993. "On the testing of correlated effects with panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-2), pages 87-97, September.
- Anderson, T. W. & Hsiao, Cheng, 1982. "Formulation and estimation of dynamic models using panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 47-82, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-12-18 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-12-18 (Development)
- NEP-LAB-2010-12-18 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csa:wpaper:2010-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Payne). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .