Report NEP-ENT-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Werner Bönte & Monika Jarosch, 2010. "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the most entrepreneurial of them all?," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp10009, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Link, Al & Wessner, Charles, 2010. "Universities as Research Partners: Entrepreneurial Explorations and Exploitations," Working Papers 10-12, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Donato Iacobucci & Alessandra Micozzi, 2010. "Entrepreneurship education in Italian universities: trend, situation and opportunities," Working Papers 1006, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Klapper, Leora & Love, Inessa, 2010. "The impact of business environment reforms on new firm registration," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5493, The World Bank.
- Item repec:ner:maastr:urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-24597 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pascal François & Georges Hübner, 2010. "A Portfolio Approach to Venture Capital Financing," Cahiers de recherche 1046, CIRPEE.
- Christian Busch & Andrea Lassmann, 2010. "From Rags to Riches: How Robust is the Influence of Culture on Entrepreneurial Activity?," KOF Working papers 10-267, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Tobias Stucki, 2010. "What Determines the Innovation Capability of Firm Founders?," KOF Working papers 10-265, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Gaetano Lisi & Maurizio Pugno, 2010. "The Underground Economy in a Matching Model of Endogenous Growth," Working Papers 2010-07, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche.
- Nadine Levratto & Luc Tessier & Messaoud Zouikri, 2010. "The determinants of growth for SMEs. A longitudinal study from French manufacturing firms," EconomiX Working Papers 2010-28, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.
- Item repec:ner:maastr:urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-24562 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mostofa Haque, 2010. "Needs Hierarchy, Motivational Factors and Entrepreneurship in Bangladesh," Bangladesh Development Research Working Paper Series (BDRWPS) BDRWPS No. 11, Bangladesh Development Research Center (BDRC).
- Koshy, Perumal, 2010. "Role and relevance of Business Incubators in ICT led global educational system: case for Eco-Enterprise Village," MPRA Paper 27293, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Mata & Pedro Portugal, 2010. "The Instability of Joint Ventures: Learning from Others or Learning to Work with Others," Working Papers w201028, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- A.E Popa Postariu, 2010. "La croissance des PME par le biais des ressources et compétences : quelles voies ?," Post-Print halshs-00534826, HAL.
- Tanaka, Kiyoyasu & Hatsukano, Naomi, 2010. "The size distribution of all Cambodian establishments," IDE Discussion Papers 253, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Cámara de Comercio de Bogotá, 2010. "Reporte anual de emprendimiento en Bogotá 2009 - 2010," DINÁMICA EMPRESARIAL 007758, CÁMARA DE COMERCIO DE BOGOTÁ.