Entrepreneurship education in Italian universities: trend, situation and opportunities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- H.V. Mukesh & Abhishek S. Rao & Rajasekharan Pillai K., 2018. "Entrepreneurial Potential and Higher Education System in India," Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Emerging Economies, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, vol. 27(2), pages 258-276, September.
- Claudia Cordea, 2013. "Entrepreneurship Curriculum In Romanian Universities," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 1460-1468, July.
- Donato Iacobucci, 2014. "Nuovi modelli imprenditoriali, tendenze e politiche di sostegno," PRISMA Economia - Societ? - Lavoro, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(2), pages 101-114.
- Carvalho, Luísa & Costa, Maria Teresa & Dominguinhos, Pedro & Pereira, Raquel, 2008. "Entrepreneurship, methodologies in higher education an experience in a portuguese business school," MPRA Paper 12123, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurship education; university courses; intrapreneurship; entrepreneurial competences.;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2010-12-18 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EDU-2010-12-18 (Education)
- NEP-ENT-2010-12-18 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-EUR-2010-12-18 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HRM-2010-12-18 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-SBM-2010-12-18 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cme:wpaper:1006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cmettit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Donato Iacobucci (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cmettit.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.