Entrepreneurship education in Italian universities: trend, situation and opportunities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Birgit Aschhoff & Tobias Schmidt, 2008.
"Empirical Evidence on the Success of R&D Cooperation—Happy Together?,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 33(1), pages 41-62, August.
- Aschhoff, Birgit & Schmidt, Tobias, 2006. "Empirical evidence on the success of R&D co-operation: Happy together?," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-059, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Sonja Radas & Ljiljana Bozic, 2012. "Overcoming Failure: Abandonments and Delays of Innovation Projects in SMEs," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(8), pages 649-669, November.
- Veugelers, Reinhilde & Cassiman, Bruno, 2005.
"R&D cooperation between firms and universities. Some empirical evidence from Belgian manufacturing,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 23(5-6), pages 355-379, June.
- Cassiman, Bruno & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2003. "R&D Cooperation Between Firms and Universities: Some Empirical Evidence from Belgian Manufacturing," CEPR Discussion Papers 3951, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bruneel, Johan & D'Este, Pablo & Salter, Ammon, 2010. "Investigating the factors that diminish the barriers to university-industry collaboration," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 858-868, September.
- Lokshin, Boris & Hagedoorn, John & Letterie, Wilko, 2011.
"The bumpy road of technology partnerships: Understanding causes and consequences of partnership mal-functioning,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 297-308, March.
- Lokshin, Boris & Hagedoorn, John & Letterie, Wilko, 2010. "The bumpy road of technology partnerships: Understanding causes and consequences of partnership mal-functioning," MERIT Working Papers 057, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2008. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9787111235767, March.
- Alessandro Muscio & Andrea Pozzali, 2013. "The effects of cognitive distance in university-industry collaborations: some evidence from Italian universities," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 486-508, August.
- anonymous, 2011. "Low interest rates have benefits …and costs," Inside the Vault, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Spring.
- D'Este, P. & Patel, P., 2007. "University-industry linkages in the UK: What are the factors underlying the variety of interactions with industry?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 1295-1313, November.
- Lhuillery, Stéphane & Pfister, Etienne, 2009. "R&D cooperation and failures in innovation projects: Empirical evidence from French CIS data," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 45-57, February.
- D’Este, Pablo & Iammarino, Simona & Savona, Maria & von Tunzelmann, Nick, 2012. "What hampers innovation? Revealed barriers versus deterring barriers," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 482-488.
- Simona Iammarino & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli & Nick Von Tunzelmann, 2012. "Technological Capabilities and Patterns of Innovative Cooperation of Firms in the UK Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(10), pages 1283-1301, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudia Cordea, 2013. "Entrepreneurship Curriculum In Romanian Universities," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 1460-1468, July.
- Donato Iacobucci, 2014. "Nuovi modelli imprenditoriali, tendenze e politiche di sostegno," PRISMA Economia - Società - Lavoro, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(2), pages 101-114.
- Carvalho, Luísa & Costa, Maria Teresa & Dominguinhos, Pedro & Pereira, Raquel, 2008. "Entrepreneurship, methodologies in higher education an experience in a portuguese business school," MPRA Paper 12123, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurship education; university courses; intrapreneurship; entrepreneurial competences.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-12-18 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EDU-2010-12-18 (Education)
- NEP-ENT-2010-12-18 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-EUR-2010-12-18 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HRM-2010-12-18 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-SBM-2010-12-18 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cme:wpaper:1006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Donato Iacobucci). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmettit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.