Nuovi modelli imprenditoriali, tendenze e politiche di sostegno
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Donato Iacobucci & Alessandra Micozzi, 2010. "Entrepreneurship education in Italian universities: trend, situation and opportunities," Working Papers 1006, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Donato Iacobucci & Peter Rosa, 2010. "The Growth of Business Groups by Habitual Entrepreneurs: The Role of Entrepreneurial Teams," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 34(2), pages 351-377, March.
- Vincett, P.S., 2010. "The economic impacts of academic spin-off companies, and their implications for public policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 736-747, July.
- Donato Iacobucci & Peter Rosa, 2009. "The growth of business groups by habitual entrepreneurs: the role of entrepreneurial teams," Working Papers 0904, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione, revised Nov 2009.
- Lawton Smith, H. & Ho, K., 2006. "Measuring the performance of Oxford University, Oxford Brookes University and the government laboratories' spin-off companies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1554-1568, December.
- Scott Shane, 2009. "Why encouraging more people to become entrepreneurs is bad public policy," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 141-149, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Gümüsay, Ali Aslan & Bohné, Thomas Marc, 2018. "Individual and organizational inhibitors to the development of entrepreneurial competencies in universities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 363-378.
- Rodica Pamfilie & Smaranda Giusca & Robert Bumbac, 2014. "Academic research – a catalyst for the innovation process within companies in Romania," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(37), pages 759-759, August.
- Fortunato Michael W-P & Alter Theodore R, 2011. "The Individual-Institutional-Opportunity Nexus: An Integrated Framework for Analyzing Entrepreneurship Development," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-36, January.
- Enrico Guzzini & Donato Iacobucci, 2014. "Ownership as R&D incentive in business groups," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 119-135, June.
- Xue-Liang Pei & Tung-Ju Wu & Jia-Ning Guo & Jia-Qi Hu, 2020. "Relationship between Entrepreneurial Team Characteristics and Venture Performance in China: From the Aspects of Cognition and Behaviors," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Bamiatzi, Vassiliki & Cavusgil, Salih Tamer & Jabbour, Liza & Sinkovics, Rudolf R., 2014. "Does business group affiliation help firms achieve superior performance during industrial downturns? An empirical examination," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 195-211.
- Scaringella, Laurent & Miles, Raymond E. & Truong, Yann, 2017. "Customers involvement and firm absorptive capacity in radical innovation: The case of technological spin-offs," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 144-162.
- Riccardo Fini & Kun Fu & Marius Tuft Mathisen & Einar Rasmussen & Mike Wright, 2017. "Institutional determinants of university spin-off quantity and quality: a longitudinal, multilevel, cross-country study," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 361-391, February.
- Anaïs HAMELIN, 2013. "Does Size Matter? Firm And Business Group Size Influence On The Benefits Of Group Affiliation," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2013-10, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Erik Stam, 2010. "Growth beyond Gibrat: firm growth processes and strategies," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 129-135, September.
- Trevor Jones & Monder Ram, 2013. "Entrepreneurship as ethnic minority liberation," Research Papers 0011, Enterprise Research Centre.
- Jean Bonnet, 2016. "From Knowledge to Innovation Economy: Developing Education and Creating Entrepreneurial Ecosystems," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2016-02, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Andrea Setti, 2020. "Linking science-based firms with performance factors: An integrative systematic review of literature," International Journal of Research in Business and Social Science (2147-4478), Center for the Strategic Studies in Business and Finance, vol. 9(2), pages 09-42, March.
- Christine Blanka, 2019. "An individual-level perspective on intrapreneurship: a review and ways forward," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 13(5), pages 919-961, November.
- Donato Iacobucci & Alessandra Micozzi, 2015. "How to evaluate the impact of academic spin-offs on local development: an empirical analysis of the Italian case," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 434-452, June.
- Cécile Chanut-Guieu & Gilles Guieu & Franck Tannery & Léo-Paul Dana, 2014. "Au-delà de la croissance rapide : combiner le paradoxe et la logique dominante pour un modèle d’hypercroissance durable," Post-Print halshs-01413739, HAL.
- Einar Rasmussen & Paul Benneworth & Magnus Gulbrandsen, 2015. "How academic entrepreneurship meets the university," CHEPS Working Papers 201511, University of Twente, Center for Higher Education Policy Studies (CHEPS).
- Ferrer-Lorenzo, Juan Ramón & Abella-Garcés, Silvia & Maza-Rubio, Teresa, 2018. "Competitive advantage differences between firms belonging to a business group and independent companies in the Spanish wine industry," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 17(02), January.
- Gry Agnete Alsos & Sara Carter & Elisabet Ljunggren, 2013. "Entrepreneurial families and households," Research Papers 0010, Enterprise Research Centre.
- Elisa BARBIERI & Lauretta RUBINI & Alessandra MICOZZI, 2013. "Evaluating policies for innovation and university-firm relations. An investigation on the attitude of Italian academic entrepreneurs towards collaborations with firms," Economia Marche / Journal of Applied Economics, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I) / Fondazione Aristide Merloni (I), vol. 0(2), pages 17-45, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fan:pripri:v:html10.3280/pri2014-002009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.aspx?IDRivista=156 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Stefania Rosato (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.aspx?IDRivista=156 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.