The growth of business groups by habitual entrepreneurs: the role of entrepreneurial teams
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gry Agnete Alsos & Sara Carter & Elisabet Ljunggren, 2013. "Entrepreneurial families and households," Research Papers 0010, Enterprise Research Centre.
- Fortunato Michael W-P & Alter Theodore R, 2011. "The Individual-Institutional-Opportunity Nexus: An Integrated Framework for Analyzing Entrepreneurship Development," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-36, January.
- Enrico Guzzini & Donato Iacobucci, 2014. "Ownership as R&D incentive in business groups," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 119-135, June.
- Trevor Jones & Monder Ram, 2013. "Entrepreneurship as ethnic minority liberation," Research Papers 0011, Enterprise Research Centre.
- Xue-Liang Pei & Tung-Ju Wu & Jia-Ning Guo & Jia-Qi Hu, 2020. "Relationship between Entrepreneurial Team Characteristics and Venture Performance in China: From the Aspects of Cognition and Behaviors," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Bamiatzi, Vassiliki & Cavusgil, Salih Tamer & Jabbour, Liza & Sinkovics, Rudolf R., 2014. "Does business group affiliation help firms achieve superior performance during industrial downturns? An empirical examination," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 195-211.
- Christine Blanka, 2019. "An individual-level perspective on intrapreneurship: a review and ways forward," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 13(5), pages 919-961, November.
- Cécile Chanut-Guieu & Gilles Guieu & Franck Tannery & Léo-Paul Dana, 2014. "Au-delà de la croissance rapide : combiner le paradoxe et la logique dominante pour un modèle d’hypercroissance durable," Post-Print halshs-01413739, HAL.
- Ferrer-Lorenzo, Juan Ramón & Abella-Garcés, Silvia & Maza-Rubio, Teresa, 2018. "Competitive advantage differences between firms belonging to a business group and independent companies in the Spanish wine industry," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 17(02), January.
- Anaïs HAMELIN, 2013. "Does Size Matter? Firm And Business Group Size Influence On The Benefits Of Group Affiliation," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2013-10, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Erik Stam, 2010. "Growth beyond Gibrat: firm growth processes and strategies," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 129-135, September.
- Donato Iacobucci, 2014. "Nuovi modelli imprenditoriali, tendenze e politiche di sostegno," PRISMA Economia - Societ? - Lavoro, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(2), pages 101-114.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness groups; entrepreneurship; entrepreneurial teams;
All these keywords.
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2009-09-26 (Business Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2009-09-26 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-SBM-2009-09-26 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cme:wpaper:0904. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cmettit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Donato Iacobucci (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cmettit.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.