The growth of business groups by habitual entrepreneurs: the role of entrepreneurial teams
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fortunato Michael W-P & Alter Theodore R, 2011. "The Individual-Institutional-Opportunity Nexus: An Integrated Framework for Analyzing Entrepreneurship Development," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-36, January.
- Enrico Guzzini & Donato Iacobucci, 2014. "Ownership as R&D incentive in business groups," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 119-135, June.
- Bamiatzi, Vassiliki & Cavusgil, Salih Tamer & Jabbour, Liza & Sinkovics, Rudolf R., 2014. "Does business group affiliation help firms achieve superior performance during industrial downturns? An empirical examination," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 195-211.
- Cécile Chanut-Guieu & Gilles Guieu & Franck Tannery & Léo-Paul Dana, 2014. "Au-delà de la croissance rapide : combiner le paradoxe et la logique dominante pour un modèle d’hypercroissance durable," Post-Print halshs-01413739, HAL.
- Anaïs HAMELIN, 2013. "Does Size Matter? Firm And Business Group Size Influence On The Benefits Of Group Affiliation," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2013-10, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Erik Stam, 2010. "Growth beyond Gibrat: firm growth processes and strategies," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 129-135, September.
- Donato Iacobucci, 2014. "Nuovi modelli imprenditoriali, tendenze e politiche di sostegno," PRISMA Economia - Società - Lavoro, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(2), pages 101-114.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness groups; entrepreneurship; entrepreneurial teams;
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2009-09-26 (Business Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2009-09-26 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-SBM-2009-09-26 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cme:wpaper:0904. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Donato Iacobucci). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmettit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .