Report NEP-CSE-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CSE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Spyros Arvanitis & Heinz Hollenstein, 2010. "How Do Different Motives for R&D Investment in Foreign Locations Affect Domestic Firm Performance? An Analysis Based on Swiss Panel Micro Data," KOF Working papers 10-258, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Tom Broekel, 2010. "Do cooperative R&D subsidies stimulate regional innovation efficiency? Evidence from Germany," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1017, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Dec 2010.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Tobias Stucki, 2010. "What Determines the Innovation Capability of Firm Founders?," KOF Working papers 10-265, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Donato Iacobucci & Alessandra Micozzi, 2010. "Entrepreneurship education in Italian universities: trend, situation and opportunities," Working Papers 1006, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Paula Andréa Marques do Valle & Dnilson Carlos Dias, 2010. "The University as a knowledge reservoir - the comparative study of bussines and engineering undergraduate students' profile of the Federal University of Goiás (UFG)," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Curso de Ciencias Economicas da UFG 021, Curso de Ciencias Economicas da Universidade Federal de Goias - FACE.
- Giuliano CONTI & Alessia LO TURCO & Daniela MAGGIONI, 2010. "Backward linkages and the export;performance of business services.;Evidence from a sample of Italian firms," Working Papers 352, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Pinto, Hugo, 2010. "Knowledge Production in European Union: Evidence from a National Level Panel Data," MPRA Paper 27283, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Dec 2010.
- Nadine Levratto & Luc Tessier & Messaoud Zouikri, 2010. "The determinants of growth for SMEs. A longitudinal study from French manufacturing firms," EconomiX Working Papers 2010-28, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Marius Christian Ley, 2010. "Insights into the Determinants of Innovation in Energy Efficiency," KOF Working papers 10-266, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Link, Al & Wessner, Charles, 2010. "Universities as Research Partners: Entrepreneurial Explorations and Exploitations," UNCG Economics Working Papers 10-12, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Andersen Birgitte & Rossi Federica, 2010. "Universities look beyond the patent policy discourse in their intellectual property strategies," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201017, University of Turin.
- Oecd, 2010. "The Information and Communication Technology Sector in India: Performance, Growth and Key Challenges," OECD Digital Economy Papers 174, OECD Publishing.
- Luísa Ferreira Lopes, 2010. "Innovation as a latent variable: an alternative measurement approach," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2010_08, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Andersen Birgitte & Rossi Federica, 2010. "Intellectual Property Governance and Knowledge Creation in UK Universities," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201016, University of Turin.
- Cernaianu, Nicolae, 2010. "Strategic planning in road transport - operational instrument of strategic management," MPRA Paper 27002, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.