Report NEP-CSE-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Spyros Arvanitis & Heinz Hollenstein, 2010. "How Do Different Motives for R&D Investment in Foreign Locations Affect Domestic Firm Performance? An Analysis Based on Swiss Panel Micro Data," KOF Working papers 10-258, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Tom Broekel, 2010. "Do cooperative R&D subsidies stimulate regional innovation efficiency? Evidence from Germany," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1017, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Dec 2010.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Tobias Stucki, 2010. "What Determines the Innovation Capability of Firm Founders?," KOF Working papers 10-265, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Donato Iacobucci & Alessandra Micozzi, 2010. "Entrepreneurship education in Italian universities: trend, situation and opportunities," Working Papers 1006, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Paula Andréa Marques do Valle & Dnilson Carlos Dias, 2010. "The University as a knowledge reservoir - the comparative study of bussines and engineering undergraduate students' profile of the Federal University of Goiás (UFG)," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Curso de Ciencias Economicas da UFG 021, Curso de Ciencias Economicas da Universidade Federal de Goias - FACE.
- Giuliano CONTI & Alessia LO TURCO & Daniela MAGGIONI, 2010. "Backward linkages and the export;performance of business services.;Evidence from a sample of Italian firms," Working Papers 352, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Pinto, Hugo, 2010. "Knowledge Production in European Union: Evidence from a National Level Panel Data," MPRA Paper 27283, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Dec 2010.
- Nadine Levratto & Luc Tessier & Messaoud Zouikri, 2010. "The determinants of growth for SMEs. A longitudinal study from French manufacturing firms," EconomiX Working Papers 2010-28, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Marius Christian Ley, 2010. "Insights into the Determinants of Innovation in Energy Efficiency," KOF Working papers 10-266, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Link, Al & Wessner, Charles, 2010. "Universities as Research Partners: Entrepreneurial Explorations and Exploitations," UNCG Economics Working Papers 10-12, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Andersen Birgitte & Rossi Federica, 2010. "Universities look beyond the patent policy discourse in their intellectual property strategies," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201017, University of Turin.
- Oecd, 2010. "The Information and Communication Technology Sector in India: Performance, Growth and Key Challenges," OECD Digital Economy Papers 174, OECD Publishing.
- Luísa Ferreira Lopes, 2010. "Innovation as a latent variable: an alternative measurement approach," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2010_08, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Andersen Birgitte & Rossi Federica, 2010. "Intellectual Property Governance and Knowledge Creation in UK Universities," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201016, University of Turin.
- Cernaianu, Nicolae, 2010. "Strategic planning in road transport - operational instrument of strategic management," MPRA Paper 27002, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.