The University as a knowledge reservoir - the comparative study of bussines and engineering undergraduate students' profile of the Federal University of Goiás (UFG)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bengt-Åke Lundvall, 2002. "The University in the Learning Economy," DRUID Working Papers 02-06, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Bengt-ake Lundvall & Bjorn Johnson, 1994. "The Learning Economy," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 23-42.
- Benoît Godin, 2006. "The Knowledge-Based Economy: Conceptual Framework or Buzzword?," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 17-30, January.
- Bengt-Åke Lundvall, 1996. "The Social Dimension of the Learning Economy," DRUID Working Papers 96-1, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsProduction of knowledge; education; entrepreneurship.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2010-12-18 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EDU-2010-12-18 (Education)
- NEP-SBM-2010-12-18 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ufb:wpaper:021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandro E. Monsueto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecufgbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.