The Social Dimension of the Learning Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bengt-ake Lundvall & Bjorn Johnson, 1994. "The Learning Economy," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 23-42.
- Arrow, Kenneth J, 1994. "Methodological Individualism and Social Knowledge," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 1-9, May.
- Carter, Anne P., 1989. "Knowhow trading as economic exchange," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 155-163, June.
- Freeman, C., 1991. "Networks of innovators: A synthesis of research issues," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 499-514, October.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1991. "What makes basic research economically useful?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 109-119, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dieter Ernst & Bengt-åke Lundvall, 2004.
"Information Technology in the Learning Economy: Challenges for Developing Countries,"
Chapters,in: Globalization, Economic Development and Inequality, chapter 9
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dieter Ernst & Bengt-Åke Lundvall, 1997. "Information Technology in The Learning Economy -Challenges for Developing Countries," DRUID Working Papers 97-12, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Dieter Ernst & Bengt-Ake Lundvall, 2000. "Information Technology in the Learning Economy: Challenges for Developing Countries," Economics Study Area Working Papers 08, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Dieter Ernst, 1999. "Responses to the Crisis Constraints to a Rapid Trade Adjustment in East Asia´s Electronics Industry," DRUID Working Papers 99-2, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Arnoud Lagendijk, 1998. "New forms of regional industrial policy in Europe: How do policy makers understand 'competitiveness' and 'clusters'?," ERSA conference papers ersa98p388, European Regional Science Association.
- Schwartz, Michael & Hornych, Christoph, 2010. "Informal networking: An overview of the literature and an agenda for future research," Jena Contributions to Economic Research 2010,1, University of Applied Sciences Jena, Department of Business Administration.
- Motta, Jorge & Morero, Hernán, 2008.
"El conocimiento productivo aplicado en el sector autopartista de Córdoba: sus distintas dimensiones
[The productive knowledge applied in the auto parts sector in Cordoba: its various dimensions]," MPRA Paper 26805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luciano PILOTTI & Maria VERNUCCIO & Andrea GANZAROLI, 2011. "Tassonomia, topologia e tipologia dei sistemi produttivi locali in Italia: un tentativo di sintesi," Departmental Working Papers 2011-22, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Jose M Barrutia & Carmen Echebarria & Ainhize Gilsanz, 2011. "Social capital and innovation: an empirical analysis in the context of European regions," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1347, European Regional Science Association.
- Robert J. Stimson, 2014. "Proximity and endogenous regional development," Chapters,in: Regional Development and Proximity Relations, chapter 1, pages 47-93 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:18:y:2009:i:5:d:10.1007_s10726-008-9137-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vanessa Casadella & Mohamed Benlahcen-Tlemcani, 2006. "De l'applicabilité du Système National d'Innovation dans les Pays Moins Avancés," Innovations, De Boeck Université, vol. 24(2), pages 59-90.
- Wedemeier, Jan, 2009. "Creative cities and the concept of diversity," HWWI Research Papers 1-20, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Shenja van der GRAAF, 2014. "Smarten Up! Open Data, Toolkits and Participation in the Social City," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(96), pages 35-52, 4th quart.
- Schwartz, Michael, 2006. "Die Learning Economy aus Netzwerkperspektive: Mechanismen und Probleme," Jena Contributions to Economic Research 2006,4, University of Applied Sciences Jena, Department of Business Administration.
- Niosi, Jorge, 2002. "National systems of innovations are "x-efficient" (and x-effective): Why some are slow learners," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 291-302, February.
- Igor Pilipenko, 2005. "Clusters and Territorial-Industrial Complexes - Similar Approaches or Different Concepts? - first Evidence from Analysis of Development of Russian Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa05p70, European Regional Science Association.
- Xavier Gellynck & Bert Vermeire, 2009. "The Contribution of Regional Networks to Innovation and Challenges for Regional Policy," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(3), pages 719-737, September.
- Jukka Kaisla, 1998. "The Market Process and the Emergence of the Firm Some Indications of Entrepreneurship Under Genuine uncertainty," DRUID Working Papers 98-17, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Bengt-Åke Lundvall & Frank Skov Kristensen, 1997. "Organisational Change, Innovation and Human Resource Development as a Response to Increased Competition," DRUID Working Papers 97-16, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Passiante, Giuseppina & Secundo, Giustina, 2002. "From geographical innovation clusters towards virtual innovation clusters: The innovation virtual system," ERSA conference papers ersa02p270, European Regional Science Association.
- Alberto Gherardini & Antonio Russo, 2014. "I vettori dell’innovazione nei cluster europei dell’ICT," ECONOMIA E SOCIETÀ REGIONALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(2), pages 161-186.
- Paula Andréa Marques do Valle & Dnilson Carlos Dias, 2010. "The University as a knowledge reservoir - the comparative study of bussines and engineering undergraduate students' profile of the Federal University of Goiás (UFG)," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Curso de Ciencias Economicas da UFG 021, Curso de Ciencias Economicas da Universidade Federal de Goias - FACE.
More about this item
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aal:abbswp:96-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keld Laursen). General contact details of provider: http://www.druid.dk/ .