Knowledge Production in European Union: Evidence from a National Level Panel Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hugo Pinto, 2011. "Knowledge Production in European Union: Evidence From A National Level Panel Data," Economic Research Guardian, Weissberg Publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 72-87, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Bruno AMABLE (Université Paris I and CEPREMAP) & Yannick LUNG (GREThA-GRES), 2008.
"The European Socio-Economic Models of a Knowledge-based society. Main findings and conclusions,"
Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009)
2008-20, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Yannick Lung & Bruno Amable, 2008. "The European Socio-Economic Models of a Knowledge-based society. Main findings and conclusion," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00387535, HAL.
- Jaffe, Adam B, 1989. "Real Effects of Academic Research," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 957-970, December.
- Raffaele Paci & Stefano Usai, 2009. "Knowledge flows across European regions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(3), pages 669-690, September.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998.
"Issues in Assessing the Contribution of Research and Development to Productivity Growth,"
NBER Chapters,in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 17-45
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Griliches, 1979. "Issues in Assessing the Contribution of Research and Development to Productivity Growth," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 92-116, Spring.
- Hugo Pinto & Paulo M. M. Rodrigues, 2010. "Knowledge Production in European Regions: The Impact of Regional Strategies and Regionalization on Innovation," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(10), pages 1731-1748, October.
- Ron Boschma, 2005. "Proximity and Innovation: A Critical Assessment," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 61-74.
- Andre Torre & Alain Rallet, 2005. "Proximity and Localization," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 47-59.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Warda, Peter & Gråsjö, Urban, 2012.
"Spatial Knowledge Spillovers in Europe: A Meta-Analysis,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation
280, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Peter Warda & Urban GrÃ¥sjÃ¶ & Charlie Karlsson, 2012. "Spatial Knowledge Spillovers in Europe: A Meta-Analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa12p622, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge Production Function; Panel Data; European Union;
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-12-18 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EEC-2010-12-18 (European Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2010-12-18 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-EUR-2010-12-18 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INO-2010-12-18 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2010-12-18 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2010-12-18 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.