Report NEP-EEC-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Avadanei, Andreea, 2010. "European corporate bond market integration: lessons from EMU," MPRA Paper 27309, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carfì, David & Schilirò, Daniele, 2010. "Crisis in the Euro area: coopetitive game solutions as new policy tools," MPRA Paper 27138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kamila Fialová, 2010. "Labor Institutions and their Impact on Shadow Economies in Europe," Working Papers IES 2010/29, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2010.
- Bańbura, Marta & Giannone, Domenico & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2010. "Nowcasting," Working Paper Series 1275, European Central Bank.
- Pinto, Hugo, 2010. "Knowledge Production in European Union: Evidence from a National Level Panel Data," MPRA Paper 27283, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Dec 2010.
- Genre, Véronique & Kenny, Geoff & Meyler, Aidan & Timmermann, Allan, 2010. "Combining the forecasts in the ECB survey of professional forecasters: can anything beat the simple average?," Working Paper Series 1277, European Central Bank.
- Filippetti, Andrea & Payrache, Antonio, 2010. "Productivity growth and catch up in Europe: A new perspective on total factor productivity differences," MPRA Paper 27212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Afonso, António & Martins, Manuel M.F., 2010. "Level, slope, curvature of the sovereign yield curve, and fiscal behaviour," Working Paper Series 1276, European Central Bank.
- Plummer, Michael G., 2010. "EU-Asia Free Trade Areas? Economic and Policy Considerations," ADBI Working Papers 255, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Emanuele Breda & Rita Cappariello, 2010. "A tale of two bazaar economies: an input-output analysis for Germany and Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 79, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Cuzman, Ioan & Dima, Bogdan & Dima (Cristea), Stefana Maria, 2010. "IFRSs for financial instruments, quality of information and capital market’s volatility: an empirical assessment for Eurozone," MPRA Paper 27167, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matheron, J., 2010. "DÃ©fiscalisation des heures supplÃ©mentaires: une perspective d'Ã©quilibre gÃ©nÃ©ral," Working papers 304, Banque de France.
- Jean Fouré & Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Lionel Fontagné, 2010. "The World Economy in 2050: a Tentative Picture," Working Papers 2010-27, CEPII research center.
- Eric Dor, 2010. "Quels risques pour la dette publique belge?," Working Papers 2010-ECO-06, IESEG School of Management.