IFRSs for financial instruments, quality of information and capital market’s volatility: an empirical assessment for Eurozone
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher S. Armstrong & Mary E. Barth & Alan D. Jagolinzer & Edward J. Riedl, 2008. "Market Reaction to the Adoption of IFRS in Europe," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-032, Harvard Business School.
- Larry G. Epstein & Martin Schneider, 2008.
"Ambiguity, Information Quality, and Asset Pricing,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 63(1), pages 197-228, February.
- Larry Epstein & Martin Schneider, 2004. "Ambiguity, Information Quality and Asset Pricing," RCER Working Papers 507, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Larry Epstein & Martin Schneider, 2005. "Ambiguity, Information Quality and Asset Pricing," RCER Working Papers 519, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomás Lopes Ilídio, 2014. "The information compliance indexes: The illustrative case of income taxes," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 59(4), pages 11-37, octubre-d.
More about this item
KeywordsIFRS 9; IFRS 7; IAS 32; IAS 39; volatility; event study;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .