Crisis in the Euro area: coopetitive game solutions as new policy tools
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carfì, David & Schilirò, Daniele, 2010. "Crisis in the Euro area: coopetitive game solutions as new policy tools," MPRA Paper 31891, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Jun 2011.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniele Schilirò, 2010. "Jean Pisani-Ferry and Adam S. Posen. 2009. The Euro at Ten: The next global currency? (Washington D.C.: Peterson Institute for International Economics, Bruegel)," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 101-105, March.
- Stephan Danninger & Fred Joutz, 2008.
"What Explains Germany's Rebounding Export Market Share?,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 54(4), pages 681-714, December.
- Frederick L Joutz & Stephan Danninger, 2007. "What Explains Germany’s Rebounding Export Market Share?," IMF Working Papers 07/24, International Monetary Fund.
- Stephan Danninger & Fred Joutz, 2007. "What Explains Germanyâ€™s Rebounding Export Market Share?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1957, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alberto Alesina & Silvia Ardagna, 2010.
"Large Changes in Fiscal Policy: Taxes versus Spending,"
NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 24, pages 35-68
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto F. Alesina & Silvia Ardagna, 2009. "Large Changes in Fiscal Policy: Taxes Versus Spending," NBER Working Papers 15438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- von Hagen, Jurgen & Strauch, Rolf R, 2001. "Fiscal Consolidations: Quality, Economic Conditions, and Success," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 109(3-4), pages 327-346, December.
- Daniele Schilirò, 2007.
"Knowledge, Learning, Networks and Performance of Firms in Knowledge-Based Economies,"
CRANEC - Working Papers del Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale
crn0702, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale (CRANEC).
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2008. "Knowledge, learning, networks and performance of firms in knowledge-based economies," MPRA Paper 30901, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & Adam Posen, . "The euro at ten: the next global currency?," Books, Bruegel, number 303, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carfì, David & Schilirò, Daniele, 2012. "A coopetitive model for the green economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1215-1219.
- Carfì, David & Perrone, Emanuele, 2011. "Game complete analysis of Bertrand Duopoly," MPRA Paper 31302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carfì, David & Fici, Caterina, 2012. "The government-taxpayer game," MPRA Paper 38506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2012. "The crisis of euro’s governance: institutional aspects and policy issues," MPRA Paper 40861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean monetary Union; Coopetitive Games; Macroeconomic Policy;
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2010-12-18 (European Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2010-12-18 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .