Coopetitive game solutions for the eurozone economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniele Schilirò, 2010. "Jean Pisani-Ferry and Adam S. Posen. 2009. The Euro at Ten: The next global currency? (Washington D.C.: Peterson Institute for International Economics, Bruegel)," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 101-105, March.
- Stephan Danninger & Fred Joutz, 2008.
"What Explains Germany's Rebounding Export Market Share?,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 54(4), pages 681-714, December.
- Stephan Danninger & Fred Joutz, 2007. "What Explains Germany’s Rebounding Export Market Share?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1957, CESifo Group Munich.
- Frederick L Joutz & Stephan Danninger, 2007. "What Explains Germany’s Rebounding Export Market Share?," IMF Working Papers 07/24, International Monetary Fund.
- Olivier Blanchard & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Paolo Mauro, 2010. "Rethinking Macroeconomic Policy," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(s1), pages 199-215, September.
- Daniele Schilirò, 2010.
"Investing in Knowledge: Knowledge, Human Capital and Institutions for the Long Run Growth,"
Chapters,in: Governance of Innovation, chapter 3
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Daniele Schilirò, 2008. "Investing in Knowledge: Knowledge, Human Capital and Institutions for the Long Run Growth," CRANEC - Working Papers del Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale crn0804, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale (CRANEC).
- Jacob Funk Kirkegaard, 2010. "In Defense of Europe's Grand Bargain," Policy Briefs PB10-14, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Alberto Alesina & Silvia Ardagna, 2010.
"Large Changes in Fiscal Policy: Taxes versus Spending,"
NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 24, pages 35-68
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto F. Alesina & Silvia Ardagna, 2009. "Large Changes in Fiscal Policy: Taxes Versus Spending," NBER Working Papers 15438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & Adam Posen, . "The euro at ten: the next global currency?," Books, Bruegel, number 303, July - De.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carfì, David & Trunfio, Alessandra, 2011. "A non-linear coopetitive game for global green economy," MPRA Paper 32036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carfì, David & Schilirò, Daniele, 2011. "Coopetitive games and global green economy," MPRA Paper 32035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carfì, David & Schilirò, Daniele, 2012. "A coopetitive model for the green economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1215-1219.
- Carfì, David & Fici, Caterina, 2012. "The government-taxpayer game," MPRA Paper 38506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEurozone Economy; Coopetition; Game Theory;
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:26541. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.