Report NEP-EEC-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ansgar Belke, 2010. "The Euro Area Crisis Management Framework: Consequences and Institutional Follow-Ups," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1076, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Alberto Felettigh & Stefano Federico, 2010. "Measuring the price elasticity of import demand in the destination markets of Italian export," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 776, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Figari, Francesco & Haux, Tina & Matsaganis, Manos & Sutherland, Holly, 2010. "Coverage and adequacy of Minimum Income schemes in the European Union," ISER Working Paper Series 2010-37, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Gabriela Castro & José R. Maria & Ricardo Mourinho Félix & Vanda Almeida, 2010. "Fiscal stimulus and exit strategies in a small euro area economy," Working Papers w201023, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Carfì, D. & Magaudda, M. & Schilirò, D., 2010. "Coopetitive game solutions for the eurozone economy," MPRA Paper 26541, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frieda Vandeninden, 2010. "Social Pensions in Europe: The Aim, The Impact and The Cost," CREPP Working Papers 1007, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Susan Senior, 2010. "EU enlargement and theories of economic integration," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0910, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Hohmeyer, Katrin & Wolff, Joachim, 2010. "Direct job creation in Germany revisited: Is it effective for welfare recipients and does it matter whether participants receive a wage?," IAB-Discussion Paper 201021, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Giorgio Gomel & Angelo Cicogna & Domenico De Falco & Marco Valerio Della Penna & Lorenzo Di Bona De Sarzana & Angela Di Maria & Patrizia Di Natale & Alessandra Freni & Sergio Masciantonio & Giacomo Od, 2010. "Islamic finance and conventional financial systems. Market trends, supervisory perspectives and implications for central banking activity," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 73, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Magazzino, Cosimo & Forte, Francesco, 2010. "Optimal size of government and economic growth in EU-27," MPRA Paper 26669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Kendzia, Michael J. & Knudsen, Jonathan Benjamin & Hansen, Mette Okkels & Vandeweghe, Barbara & Vanhoren, Ingrid & Rückert, Eva & Schulte, Bernd, 2010. "The Mobility and Integration of People with Disabilities into the Labour Market," IZA Research Reports 29, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).