Social Pensions in Europe: The Aim, The Impact and The Cost
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Paola Profeta, "undated".
"What Social Security: Beveridgean or Bismarckian?,"
- J. Ignacio Conde Ruiz & Paola Profeta, 2004. "What Social Security: Beveridgean or Bismarckian?," 2004 Meeting Papers 317, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- J. Ignacio Conde & Paola Profeta, 2002. "What social security: Beveridgean or Bismarckian?," Economics Working Papers 633, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Paola Profeta, 2007.
"The Redistributive Design of Social Security Systems,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(520), pages 686-712, April.
- J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Paola Profeta, 2007. "The Redistributive Design of Social Security Systems," Working Papers 2007-07, FEDEA.
- Tim GoedemÃ© & Wim Van Lancker, 2009. "A Guaranteed Minimum Income for EuropeÂ’s Elderly. Options and Pitfalls in the Design of a Harmonised Basic Pension Scheme in the European Union," Working Papers 0901, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Dreze, Jean & Srinivasan, P. V., 1997. "Widowhood and poverty in rural India: Some inferences from household survey data," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 217-234, December.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Keen, Michael & Tuomala, Matti, 1994. "Labor Supply and Targeting in Poverty Alleviation Programs," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 8(2), pages 191-211, May.
- Palacios, Robert & Sluchynsky, Oleksiy, 2006. "Social pensions Part I : their role in the overall pension system," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 36237, The World Bank.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-11-20 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2010-11-20 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2010-11-20 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rpp:wpaper:1007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mathieu Lefebvre). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crulgbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.