Report NEP-EUR-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eichhorst, Werner & Kendzia, Michael J. & Knudsen, Jonathan Benjamin & Hansen, Mette Okkels & Vandeweghe, Barbara & Vanhoren, Ingrid & Rückert, Eva & Schulte, Bernd, 2010. "The Mobility and Integration of People with Disabilities into the Labour Market," IZA Research Reports 29, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Figari, Francesco & Haux, Tina & Matsaganis, Manos & Sutherland, Holly, 2010. "Coverage and adequacy of Minimum Income schemes in the European Union," ISER Working Paper Series 2010-37, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Annika Meng, 2010. "The Impact of Demographic Change, Co-morbidity and European Care Policies on the Choice of Care Arrangement," Ruhr Economic Papers 0224, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- de Vet, Jan Maarten & Roy, Simon & Schneider, Hilmar & Thio, Vincent & van Bork, Gerbrandt, 2010. "Review of Methodologies Applied for the Assessment of Employment and Social Impacts," IZA Research Reports 28, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Volk, Tina (ed.), 2010. "Agriculture in the Western Balkan countries," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 57, number 96200.
- M.F. Thraya & J. Hagendorff, 2010. "Controlling Shareholders and the Acquisition Premiums Paid in European Takeover Bids," Post-Print halshs-00534763, HAL.
- Sauro Mocetti & Elisabetta Olivieri & Eliana Viviano, 2010. "Italian households and labour market: structural characteristics and effects of the crisis," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 75, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Guadalupe Serrano & Francisco Requena & Joan Martin-Montaner, 2010. "Immigration, factor endowments and the productive structure of Spanish regions," Working Papers 1003, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Christian Helmers & Mark Rogers, 2010. "The Impact of University Research on Corporate Patenting," SERC Discussion Papers 0054, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- David Kiss, 2010. "Are Immigrants Graded Worse in Primary and Secondary Education? – Evidence for German Schools," Ruhr Economic Papers 0223, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Egbert Jongen, 2010. "Child care subsidies revisted," CPB Document 200, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Frieda Vandeninden, 2010. "Social Pensions in Europe: The Aim, The Impact and The Cost," CREPP Working Papers 1007, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Hohmeyer, Katrin & Wolff, Joachim, 2010. "Direct job creation in Germany revisited: Is it effective for welfare recipients and does it matter whether participants receive a wage?," IAB Discussion Paper 201021, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Zack Cooper & Steve Gibbons & Simon Jones & Alistair McGuire, 2010. "Does Hospital Competition Save Lives? Evidence from the English NHS Patient Choice Reforms," SERC Discussion Papers 0041, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Hancock, Ruth & Pudney, Stephen, 2010. "The distributional impact of reforms to disability benefits for older people in the UK," ISER Working Paper Series 2010-35, Institute for Social and Economic Research.