Report NEP-EUR-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eichhorst, Werner & Kendzia, Michael J. & Knudsen, Jonathan Benjamin & Hansen, Mette Okkels & Vandeweghe, Barbara & Vanhoren, Ingrid & Rückert, Eva & Schulte, Bernd, 2010. "Report No. 29: The Mobility and Integration of People with Disabilities into the Labour Market," IZA Research Reports 29, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Figari, Francesco & Haux, Tina & Matsaganis, Manos & Sutherland, Holly, 2010. "Coverage and adequacy of Minimum Income schemes in the European Union," ISER Working Paper Series 2010-37, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Annika Meng, 2010. "The Impact of Demographic Change, Co-morbidity and European Care Policies on the Choice of Care Arrangement," Ruhr Economic Papers 0224, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- de Vet, Jan Maarten & Roy, Simon & Schneider, Hilmar & Thio, Vincent & van Bork, Gerbrandt, 2010. "Report No. 28: Review of Methodologies Applied for the Assessment of Employment and Social Impacts," IZA Research Reports 28, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ags:iamost:96200 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00534763_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sauro Mocetti & Elisabetta Olivieri & Eliana Viviano, 2010. "Italian households and labour market: structural characteristics and effects of the crisis," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 75, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Guadalupe Serrano & Francisco Requena & Joan Martin-Montaner, 2010. "Immigration, factor endowments and the productive structure of Spanish regions," Working Papers 1003, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Christian Helmers & Mark Rogers, 2010. "The Impact of University Research on Corporate Patenting," SERC Discussion Papers 0054, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- David Kiss, 2010. "Are Immigrants Graded Worse in Primary and Secondary Education? – Evidence for German Schools," Ruhr Economic Papers 0223, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Egbert Jongen, 2010. "Child care subsidies revisted," CPB Document 200, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Frieda Vandeninden, 2010. "Social Pensions in Europe: The Aim, The Impact and The Cost," CREPP Working Papers 1007, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Hohmeyer, Katrin & Wolff, Joachim, 2010. "Direct job creation in Germany revisited: Is it effective for welfare recipients and does it matter whether participants receive a wage?," IAB Discussion Paper 201021, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Zack Cooper & Steve Gibbons & Simon Jones & Alistair McGuire, 2010. "Does Hospital Competition Save Lives? Evidence from the English NHS Patient Choice Reforms," SERC Discussion Papers 0041, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Hancock, Ruth & Pudney, Stephen, 2010. "The distributional impact of reforms to disability benefits for older people in the UK," ISER Working Paper Series 2010-35, Institute for Social and Economic Research.