A Guaranteed Minimum Income for EuropeÂ’s Elderly. Options and Pitfalls in the Design of a Harmonised Basic Pension Scheme in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Parijs, Philippe Van, 1997. "Real Freedom for All: What (if Anything) Can Justify Capitalism?," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198293576.
- Atkinson, Tony, et al, 2002. "Microsimulation of Social Policy in the European Union: Case Study of a European Minimum Pension," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 69(274), pages 229-243, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gautier, Axel & Wauthy, Xavier, 2012.
"Competitively neutral universal service obligations,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 254-261.
- Axel Gautier & Xavier Wauthy, 2010. "Competitively Neutral Universal Service Obligations," CREPP Working Papers 1008, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- GAUTIER, Axel & WAUTHY, Xavier Yves, 2012. "Competitively neutral universal service obligations," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2455, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- GAUTIER, Axel & WAUTHY, Xavier, 2010. "Competitively neutral universal service obligations," CORE Discussion Papers 2010061, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Frieda Vandeninden, 2010. "Social Pensions in Europe: The Aim, The Impact and The Cost," CREPP Working Papers 1007, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Artner, Annamária, 2013.
"A fiatalok munkanélküliségének kérdéséhez Európa példáján keresztül
[Contribution to the problem of the youth unemployment through the example of Europe]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(12), pages 1370-1392.
- Vandeninden, Frieda, 2012. "A Simulation of Social Pensions in Europe," MERIT Working Papers 008, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
Keywordsbasic income; elderly; European Union; Harmonisation of social security; minimum income protection; pensions; social policy reform;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdl:wpaper:0901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wim Van Lancker). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csbuabe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.