Poverty in Russia during the Transition: An Overview
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Commander, Simon & Yemtsov, Ruslan, 1995. "Russian unemployment : its magnitude, characteristics, and regional dimensions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1426, The World Bank.
- Evgeny Gavrilenkov & Vincent Koen, 1994. "How Large Was the the Output Collapse in Russia? Alternative Estimates and Welfare Implications," IMF Working Papers 94/154, International Monetary Fund.
- Ravallion, M., 1992. "Poverty Comparisons - A Guide to Concepts and Methods," Papers 88, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Milanovic, Branko, 1995. "Poverty, inequality, and social policy in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1530, The World Bank.
- Easterly, William & Fischer, Stanley, 1995. "The Soviet Economic Decline," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 9(3), pages 341-371, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ekaterina Kalugina & Boris Najman, 2003.
"Travail et pauvreté en Russie : évaluations objectives et perceptions subjectives,"
Économie et Statistique,
Programme National Persée, vol. 367(1), pages 83-100.
- Ekaterina Kalugina & Boris Najman, 2004. "Travail et pauvreté en Russie : évaluations objectives et perceptions subjectives," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00266727, HAL.
- Geishecker, Ingo & Haisken-DeNew, John P., 2004. "Landing on all fours? Communist elites in post-Soviet Russia," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 700-719, December.
- Kolenikov, Stanislav & Shorrocks, Anthony, 2003. "A Decomposition Analysis of Regional Poverty in Russia," WIDER Working Paper Series 074, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Stanislav Kolenikov & Anthony Shorrocks, 2005. "A Decomposition Analysis of Regional Poverty in Russia," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(1), pages 25-46, February.
- Graham, Carol & Eggers, Andrew & Sukhtankar, Sandip, 2004. "Does happiness pay?: An exploration based on panel data from Russia," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 319-342, November.
- Lanjouw, Peter & Milanovic, Branko & Paternostro, Stefano, 1998. "Poverty and the economic transition : how do changes in economies of scale affect poverty rates for different households?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2009, The World Bank.
- Matthieu Clément, 2004. "Dynamiques de pauvreté en Russie : une analyse en termes d'entrées et sorties à l'aide des modèles de durée," Documents de travail 106, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Jensen, Robert T. & Richter, Kaspar, 2004. "The health implications of social security failure: evidence from the Russian pension crisis," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1-2), pages 209-236, January.
- Víctor Manuel Isidro Luna, 2013. "Pobreza en el capitalismo ¿Por qué persiste en la actualidad?," REVISTA ECOS DE ECONOMÍA, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT, December.
- Bisogno, Marcelo & Chong, Alberto, 2002. "Poverty and Inequality in Bosnia and Herzegovina After the Civil War," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 61-75, January.
- Grootaert, Christiaan & Braithwaite, Jeanine, 1998. "Poverty correlates and indicator-based targeting in Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1942, The World Bank.
- Anatoly Vinokur & Joana Godinho & Christopher Dye & Nico Nagelkerke, 2001. "The TB and HIV/AIDS Epidemics in the Russian Federation," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13965, June.
- Paul Mosley & Daniela Olejarova & Elena Alexeeva, 2004. "Microfinance, social capital formation and political development in Russia and eastern Europe: a pilot study of programmes in Russia, Slovakia and Romania," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 407-427.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbrobs:v:13:y:1998:i:1:p:37-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.