Workers in transition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fretwell, D. & Goldberg, S., 1993. "Developing Effective Employment Services," World Bank - Discussion Papers 208, World Bank.
- Commander, Simon & Yemtsov, Ruslan, 1995. "Russian unemployment : its magnitude, characteristics, and regional dimensions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1426, The World Bank.
- John Ham & Jan Svejnar & Katherine Terrell, 1993. "The Emergence of Unemployment in the Czech and Slovak Republics*," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 35(4), pages 121-134, December.
- Brada, Josef C, 1989. "Technological Progress and Factor Utilization in Eastern European Economic Growth," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 56(224), pages 433-448, November.
- Krumm, Kathie & Milanovic, Branko & Walton, Michael, 1994. "Transfers and the transition from socialism : key tradeoffs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1380, The World Bank.
- Bergson, Abram, 1987. "Comparative Productivity: The USSR, Eastern Europe, and the West," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 342-357, June.
- Brian Pinto & Marek Belka & Stefan Krajewski, 1993. "Transforming State Enterprises in Poland: Evidence on Adjustment by Manufacturing Firms," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 24(1), pages 213-270.
- Milanovic, Branko, 1995. "Poverty, inequality, and social policy in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1530, The World Bank.
- Fox, Louise, 1994. "Old age security in transitional economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1257, The World Bank.
- S Estrin & M Schaffer & I.J. Singh, 1995. "The Provision of Social Benefits in State Owned," CEP Discussion Papers dp0223, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Burda, Michael C, 1992. "Unemployment, Labour Market Institutions and Structural Change in Eastern Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 746, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Health Promotion; Environmental Economics&Policies; Labor Policies; Banks&Banking Reform; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Environmental Economics&Policies; Banks&Banking Reform; Economic Theory&Research; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Labor Markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .