Old age security in transitional economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Xavier Maret & Gerd Schwartz, 1993. "Poland; The Social Safety Net During the Transition," IMF Working Papers 93/42, International Monetary Fund.
- James, Estelle, 1992. "Income security for old age : conceptual background and major issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 977, The World Bank.
- Sandor Sipos, 1992. "Poverty Measurement in Central and Eastern Europe before the Transition to the Market Economy," Papers iopeps92/28, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vittas, Dimitri, 1996. "Private pension funds in Hungary : early performance and regulatory issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1638, The World Bank.
- Timothy Smeeding & Gert Wagner & Mechthild Schrooten, 1998. "Old-Age Security Reforms in Central-Eastern Europe: The Cases of Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, Hungary and Poland," LIS Working papers 189, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Vittas, Dimitri, 1997. "The Argentine pension reform and its relevance for Eastern Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1819, The World Bank.
- repec:taf:ceasxx:v:50:y:1998:i:8:p:1413-1446 is not listed on IDEAS
- Castel, Paulette & Fox, Louise, 2001. "Gender dimensions of pension reform in the Former Soviet Union," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2546, The World Bank.
- Mechthild Schrooten & Timothy M. Smeeding & Gert G. Wagner, 1998. "Old-Age Security Reforms in Central Eastern Europe: The Cases of Czech Republic, Slovak, Hungary and Poland," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 175, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- de Crombrugghe, Alain L, 1997. "Wage and Pension Pressure on the Polish Budget," CEPR Discussion Papers 1767, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rutkowski, Michael, 1995. "Workers in transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1556, The World Bank.
- Vittas, Dimitri, 1995. "Sequencing social security, pension, and insurance reform," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1551, The World Bank.
- Vittas, Dimitri & Michelitsch, Roland, 1995. "Pension funds in Central Europe and Russia : their prospects and potential role in corporate governance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1459, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Banks&Banking Reform; Pensions&Retirement Systems; Municipal Financial Management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .