Gender dimensions of pension reform in the Former Soviet Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Burkhauser, Richard V & Warlick, Jennifer L, 1981. "Disentangling the Annuity from the Redistributive Aspects of Social Security in the United States," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 27(4), pages 401-421, December.
- Disney, Richard & Whitehouse, Edward, 1999. "Pension plans and retirement incentives," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20851, The World Bank.
- Fox, Louise & Palmer, Edward, 1999. "Latvian pension reform," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20850, The World Bank.
- Lazreg, M., 1999. "Making the Transition Work for Women in Europe and Central Asia," World Bank - Discussion Papers 411, World Bank.
- Rama, Martin & MacIsaac, Donna, 1999. "Earnings and Welfare after Downsizing: Central Bank Employees in Ecuador," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 13(1), pages 89-116, January.
- Fox, Louise, 1994. "Old age security in transitional economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1257, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oscar Molina & Fabian Soria, 2006.
"Factores Determinantes de la Probabilidad de Afiliación al Sistema de Pensiones en Bolivia,"
Development Research Working Paper Series
02/2006, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Oscar Molina Tejerina & Fabián Soria Merino, 2006. "Factores determinantes de la probabilidad de afiliación al sistema de pensiones en Bolivia," Investigación & Desarrollo 0306, Universidad Privada Boliviana, revised Mar 2006.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-07-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2546. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .