Earnings and Welfare after Downsizing: Central Bank Employees in Ecuador
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chong, Alberto & Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio, 2002.
"Privatization and labor force restructuring around the world,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2884, The World Bank.
- Alberto E. Chong & Florencio López-de-Silanes, 2003. "Privatization and Labor Force Restructuring around the World," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1460, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Alberto Chong & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes, 2003. "Privatization and Labor Force Restructuring Around the World," Research Department Publications 4329, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Sebastian Galiani & Federico Sturzenegger, 2008. "The Impact of Privatization on the Earnings of Restructured Workers: Evidence From the Oil Industry," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 162-176, June.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813108448_0004 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rama,Martin G., 1997. "Efficient public sector downsizing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1840, The World Bank.
- Castel, Paulette & Fox, Louise, 2001. "Gender dimensions of pension reform in the Former Soviet Union," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2546, The World Bank.
- Bernard Hoekman & Alan L. Winters, 2005.
"Trade and Employment: Stylized Facts and Research Findings,"
7, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Hoekman & Bernard & Winters, L. Alan, 2005. "Trade and employment : stylized facts and research findings," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3676, The World Bank.
- Buffie, Edward F., 2009. "Public sector layoffs, severance pay, and inflation in the small open economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 987-1005, October.
- Martin Rama, 2002. "Globalization and Workers in Developing Countries," Economics Study Area Working Papers 41, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Alejandra Mizala & Pilar Romaguera & Sebastian Gallegos, 2010. "Public-Private Wage Gap In Latin America (1999-2007): A Matching Approach," Documentos de Trabajo 268, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Steven J. Matusz & David G. Tarr, 2017. "Adjusting To Trade Policy Reform," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Trade Policies for Development and Transition, chapter 4, pages 77-114 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Sebastián Galiani and Federico Sturzenegger, "undated". "The Impact of Privatization on the Earnings of Restructured Workers," Business School Working Papers longterm, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Alberto Chong & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes, 2003. "La privatización y la reestructuración de la fuerza laboral en todo el mundo," Research Department Publications 4330, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Winters, L. Alan, 2000. "Trade, Trade Policy and Poverty: What Are The Links?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2382, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- MartÌn Rama, 2002.
"The Gender Implications of Public Sector Downsizing: The Reform Program of Vietnam,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 17(2), pages 167-189, September.
- Rama, Martin, 2001. "The gender implications of public sector downsizing : the reform program of Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2573, The World Bank.
- L. ALAN WINTERS & NEIL McCULLOCH & ANDREW McKAY, 2015.
"Trade Liberalization and Poverty: The Evidence So Far,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Non-Tariff Barriers, Regionalism and Poverty Essays in Applied International Trade Analysis, chapter 14, pages 271-314
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- L. Alan Winters & Neil McCulloch & Andrew McKay, 2004. "Trade Liberalization and Poverty: The Evidence So Far," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 72-115, March.
- Khan, Iram, 2006. "Public vs. private sector : an examination of neo-liberal ideology," MPRA Paper 13443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bales, Sarah & Rama, Martin, 2001. "Are public sector workers underpaid? - Appropriate comparators in a developing country," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2747, The World Bank.
- Mizala, Alejandra & Romaguera, Pilar & Gallegos, Sebastián, 2011. "Public–private wage gap in Latin America (1992–2007): A matching approach," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(S1), pages 115-131.
- Arias, Omar & Blom, Andreas & Bosch, Mariano & Cunningham, Wendy & Fiszbein, Ariel & Lopez Acevedo, Gladys & Maloney, William & Saavedra, Jaime & Sanchez-Paramo, Carolina & Santamaria, Mauricio & Siga, 2005. "Pending issues in protection, productivity growth, and poverty reduction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3799, The World Bank.
- Bacchetta, Marc & Jansen, Marion, 2003. "Adjusting to trade liberalization: The role of policy, institutions and WTO Disciplines," WTO Special Studies, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division, volume 7, number 7.
- Schiavo-Campo, Salvatore & de Tommaso, Giulio & Mukherjee, Amitabha, 1997. "Government employment and pay : a global and regional perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1771, The World Bank.
- David, Dan Ben & Nordström, Håkan & Winters, L. Alan, 1999. "Trade, income disparity and poverty," WTO Special Studies, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division, volume 5, number 5.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbecrv:v:13:y:1999:i:1:p:89-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.