Women and Retirement Pensions: A Research Review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carole Bonnet & Dominique Meurs & Benoît Rapoport, 2016.
"Gender inequalities in pensions: Are determinants the same in the private and public sectors?,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2016-8, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Carole Bonnet & Dominique Meurs & Benoît Rapoport, 2016. "Gender inequalities in pensions: Are determinants the same in the private and public sectors?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01477685, HAL.
- repec:bla:jconsa:v:51:y:2017:i:2:p:255-283 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tabea Bucher-Koenen & Annamaria Lusardi & Rob Alessie & Maarten van Rooij, 2017.
"How Financially Literate Are Women? An Overview and New Insights,"
Journal of Consumer Affairs,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 255-283, July.
- Tabea Bucher-Koenen & Annamaria Lusardi & Rob Alessie & Maarten van Rooij, 2014. "How financially literate are women? An overview and new insights," NBER Working Papers 20793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bucher-Koenen, Tabea & Lusardi, Annamaria & Alessie, Rob J. M. & Van Rooij, Maarten C. J., 2014. "How Financially Literate are Women? An Overview and New Insights," MEA discussion paper series 201419, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Marleen Damman & Kène Henkens & Matthijs Kalmijn, 2015. "Women’s Retirement Intentions and Behavior: The Role of Childbearing and Marital Histories," European Journal of Population, Springer;European Association for Population Studies, vol. 31(4), pages 339-363, October.
- Siobhan Austen & Rachel Ong & Sherry Bawa & Therese Jefferson, 2013. "Trends in the Gender Wealth Gap Among Single Households in Australia, 2002-2010," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1308, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- repec:spr:ariqol:v:13:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11482-017-9523-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSavings; pensions; retirement policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:femeco:v:15:y:2009:i:4:p:115-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RFEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.