Trends in the Gender Wealth Gap Among Single Households in Australia, 2002-2010
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Graziella Bertocchi & Marianna Brunetti & Costanza Torricelli, 2008. "Portfolio Choices, Gender and Marital Status," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 98(5), pages 119-154, September.
- Eva M. Sierminska & Joachim R. Frick & Markus M. Grabka, 2010. "Examining the gender wealth gap," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 62(4), pages 669-690, October.
- Therese Jefferson, 2005. "Women and Retirement Incomes in Australia: A Review," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 81(254), pages 273-291, September.
- Candida G. Brush & Nancy M. Carter & Patricia G. Greene & Myra M. Hart & Elizabeth Gatewood, 2002. "The role of social capital and gender in linking financial suppliers and entrepreneurial firms: A framework for future research," Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 305-323, October.
- Rania Antonopoulos & Maria Sagrario Floro, 2005. "Asset Ownership along Gender Lines: Evidence from Thailand," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_418, Levy Economics Institute.
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Brunetti, Marianna & Torricelli, Costanza, 2011.
"Marriage and other risky assets: A portfolio approach,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 2902-2915, November.
- Graziella Bertocchi & Marianna Brunetti & Costanza Torricelli, 2008. "Marriage and Other Risky Assets: A Portfolio Approach," Department of Economics 0606, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Graziella Bertocchi & Marianna Brunetti & Costanza Torricelli, 2009. "Marriage and Other Risky Assets: A Portfolio Approach," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 030, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Brunetti, Marianna & Torricelli, Costanza, 2009. "Marriage and Other Risky Assets: A Portfolio Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 7162, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Graziella Bertocchi & Marianna Brunetti & Costanza Torricelli, 2009. "Marriage and Other Risky Assets: A Portfolio Approach," CHILD Working Papers wp03_09, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Brunetti, Marianna & Torricelli, Costanza, 2009. "Marriage and Other Risky Assets: A Portfolio Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 3975, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Markus Grabka & Jan Marcus & Eva Sierminska, 2015.
"Wealth distribution within couples,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 459-486, September.
- Robert B. Barsky & F. Thomas Juster & Miles S. Kimball & Matthew D. Shapiro, 1997. "Preference Parameters and Behavioral Heterogeneity: An Experimental Approach in the Health and Retirement Study," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(2), pages 537-579.
- Sunden, Annika E & Surette, Brian J, 1998. "Gender Differences in the Allocation of Assets in Retirement Savings Plans," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(2), pages 207-211, May.
- Alison L. Booth & Pamela Katic, 2013. "Cognitive Skills, Gender and Risk Preferences," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 89(284), pages 19-30, March.
- Jenny Säve-Söderbergh, 2012. "Self-Directed Pensions: Gender, Risk, and Portfolio Choices," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 114(3), pages 705-728, September.
- Carmen Diana Deere & Cheryl Doss, 2006. "The Gender Asset Gap: What Do We Know And Why Does It Matter?," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1-2), pages 1-50.
- Therese Jefferson, 2009. "Women and Retirement Pensions: A Research Review," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 115-145.
More about this item
Keywordswealth; gender; inequality;
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ozl:bcecwp:wp1308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Naomi Cordell). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/becurau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.