Gender Inequality in Asset Ownership in Latin America: Female Owners vs Household Heads
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 43 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (03)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0012-155X|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0012-155X|
- Doss, Cheryl R. & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth, 2015. "Collective Action within the Household: Insights from Natural Resource Management," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 171-183.
- Alkire, Sabina & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth & Peterman, Amber & Quisumbing, Agnes & Seymour, Greg & Vaz, Ana, 2013.
"The Women’s Empowerment in Agriculture Index,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 71-91.
- Sabina Alkire, Ruth Meinzen-Dick, Amber Peterman, Agnes R. Quisumbing, Greg Seymour and Ana Vaz, 2013. "The Women’s Empowerment in Agriculture Index," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp058, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Alkire, Sabina & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Peterman, Amber & Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Seymour, Greg & Vaz, Ana, 2012. "The Womenâ€™s Empowerment in Agriculture Index:," IFPRI discussion papers 1240, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Michael Rogan, 2016. "Gender and Multidimensional Poverty in South Africa: Applying the Global Multidimensional Poverty Index (MPI)," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 126(3), pages 987-1006, April.
- Caitlin Kieran & Kathryn Sproule & Cheryl Doss & Agnes Quisumbing & Sung Mi Kim, 2015. "Examining gender inequalities in land rights indicators in Asia," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(S1), pages 119-138, November.
- Kieran, Caitlin & Sproule, Kathryn & Doss, Cheryl & Quisumbing, Agnes & Kim, Sung, 2015. "Examining Gender Inequalities in Land Rights Indicators in Asia," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211848, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Liu, Chia & Esteve, Albert & Treviño, Rocío, 2017. "Female-Headed Households and Living Conditions in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 311-328.
- Kathryn Sproule & Caitlin Kieran & Agnes Quisumbing & Cheryl Doss, 2015. "Gender, Headship, and the Life Cycle: Landownership in Four Asian Countries," Working Papers id:7807, eSocialSciences.
- Twyman, Jennifer & Muriel, Juliana & Garcia, Maria Alejandra, 2015. "Identifying women farmers: Informal gender norms as institutional barriers to recognizing women’s contributions to agriculture," Journal of Gender, Agriculture and Food Security, Africa Centre for Gender, Social Research and Impact Assessment, vol. 1(2), October.
- Vijaya, Ramya M. & Lahoti, Rahul & Swaminathan, Hema, 2014. "Moving from the Household to the Individual: Multidimensional Poverty Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 70-81.
- Doss, Cheryl & Kovarik, Chiara & Peterman, Amber & Quisumbing, Agnes R. & van den Bold, Mara, 2013. "Gender inequalities in ownership and control of land in Africa: Myths versus reality:," IFPRI discussion papers 1308, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Meijer, Seline S. & Sileshi, Gudeta W. & Kundhlande, Godfrey & Catacutan, Delia & Nieuwenhuis, Maarten, 2015. "The Role of Gender and Kinship Structure in Household Decision-Making for Agriculture and Tree Planting in Malawi," Journal of Gender, Agriculture and Food Security, Africa Centre for Gender, Social Research and Impact Assessment, vol. 1(1), March.
- Asfaw, Solomon & McCarthy, Nancy & Lipper, Leslie & Arslan, Aslihan & Cattaneo, Andrea & Kachulu, Mutie, 2015. "Climate variability, adaptation strategies and food security in Malawi," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 210961, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:devchg:v:43:y:2012:i:2:p:505-530. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed