The Gender Asset Gap: Land in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Estudillo & A. Quisumbing & K. Otsuka, 2001. "Gender Differences in Land Inheritance, Schooling and Lifetime Income: Evidence from the Rural Philippines," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 23-48.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2001.
"Land Inheritance and Schooling in Matrilineal Societies: Evidence from Sumatra,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 2093-2110, December.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2001. "Land inheritance and schooling in matrilineal societies: evidence from Sumatra," CAPRi working papers 14, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Lastarria-Cornhiel, Susana, 1997. "Impact of privatization on gender and property rights in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1317-1333, August.
- Deere, Carmen Diana, 1985. "Rural women and state policy: The Latin American agrarian reform experience," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 13(9), pages 1037-1053, September.
- Carter, Michael R. & Barham, Bradford L., 1996. "Level playing fields and laissez faire: Postliberal development strategy in inegalitarian agrarian economies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 1133-1149, July.
- David, Maria Beatriz de Albuquerque & Morales Estupiñán, César & Rodrigues, Mônica dos Santos, 2001. "Modernidad y heterogeneidad: estilo de desarrollo agrícola y rural en América Latina y el Caribe," Copublicaciones, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1663, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:31:y:2003:i:6:p:925-947. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.