The Gender Asset Gap: Land in Latin America
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2001.
"Land Inheritance and Schooling in Matrilineal Societies: Evidence from Sumatra,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 2093-2110, December.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Otsuka, Keijiro, 2001. "Land inheritance and schooling in matrilineal societies: evidence from Sumatra," CAPRi working papers 14, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Deere, Carmen Diana, 1985. "Rural women and state policy: The Latin American agrarian reform experience," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 13(9), pages 1037-1053, September.
- Lastarria-Cornhiel, Susana, 1997. "Impact of privatization on gender and property rights in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1317-1333, August.
- J. Estudillo & A. Quisumbing & K. Otsuka, 2001. "Gender Differences in Land Inheritance, Schooling and Lifetime Income: Evidence from the Rural Philippines," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 23-48.
- Carter, Michael R. & Barham, Bradford L., 1996. "Level playing fields and laissez faire: Postliberal development strategy in inegalitarian agrarian economies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 1133-1149, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:31:y:2003:i:6:p:925-947. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.