Personal Wealth from a Global Perspective
- Davies, James B.(Professor and RBC Financial Group Fellow, Department of Economics, University of Western Ontario)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:revinw:v:63:y:2017:i:4:p:731-759 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard M. Bird, 2014.
"Global Taxes and International Taxation: Mirage and Reality,"
International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU
paper1429, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Bird, Richard M., 2015. "Global Taxes and International Taxation: Mirage and Reality," Working Papers 11177, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:54:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00181-017-1239-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- James B. Davies & Rodrigo Lluberas & Anthony F. Shorrocks, 2016. "Estimating the level and distribution of global wealth," WIDER Working Paper Series 003, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- International Monetary Fund, 2016. "Republic of Lithuania; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 16/126, International Monetary Fund.
- Berriel, Tiago Couto & Zilberman, Eduardo, 2011.
"Targeting the poor: a macroeconomic analysis of cash transfer programs,"
FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE)
726, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Eduardo Zilberman & Tiago Berriel, 2012. "Targeting the Poor: A Macroeconomic Analysis of Cash Transfer Programs," Textos para discussão 598, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Eduardo Zilberman & Tiago Berriel, 2012. "Targeting the Poor: A Macroeconomic Analysis of Cash Transfer Programs," 2012 Meeting Papers 934, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Michael, Bryane & Hartwell, Christopher A. & Ho, Gary, 2013. "Does Financial Market Development Explain (or at Least Predict) the Demand for Wealth Management and Private Banking Services in Developing Markets?," EconStor Preprints 109960, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Jonathan V. Beaverstock, 2011. "The Privileged World City: Private Banking, Wealth Management and the Bespoke Servicing of the Global Super-rich," Chapters,in: International Handbook of Globalization and World Cities, chapter 34 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Carmen Diana Deere & Gina E. Alvarado & Jennifer Twyman, 2012. "Gender Inequality in Asset Ownership in Latin America: Female Owners vs Household Heads," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 43(2), pages 505-530, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199548897. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.