Human Poverty in Transition Economies: Regional Overview for HDR 1997
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jun 1997|
|Publication status:||Published as background research for the 1997 Human Development Report.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 304 E 45th Street, FF-12th Floor, New York, NY, 10017|
Web page: http://hdr.undp.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bergson, Abram, 1984. "Income Inequality under Soviet Socialism," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(3), pages 1052-1099, September.
- Romas Lazutka & Zita Sniukstiene, 1995. "Economic Transition in the Baltics: Independence, market reforms and child well-being in Lithuania," Papers iopeps95/13, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- Julia Szalai, 1992. "Social Policy and Child Poverty: Hungary since 1945," Papers iopeps92/23, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- Sandor Sipos, 1992. "Poverty Measurement in Central and Eastern Europe before the Transition to the Market Economy," Papers iopeps92/28, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- Gaspar Fajth, 1994. "Family Support Policies in Transitional Economies: Challenges and constraints," Papers iopeps94/22, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia, 1995. "Ugly Facts and Fancy Theories: Children and youth during the transition," Papers iopeps95/19, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- Mroz, Thomas A & Popkin, Barry M, 1995. "Poverty and the Economic Transition in the Russian Federation," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(1), pages 1-31, October.
- Milanovic, Branko, 1991. "Poverty in Eastern Europe in the Years of Crisis, 1978 to 1987: Poland, Hungary, and Yugoslavia," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 5(2), pages 187-205, May.
- UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre. MONEE project, 1994. "Crisis in Mortality, Health and Nutrition," Papers remore94/7, Regional Monitoring Report.
- UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre. MONEE project, 1995. "Poverty, Children and Policy: Responses for a brighter future," Papers remore95/6, Regional Monitoring Report.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:hdocpa:hdocpa-1997-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.