Human Poverty in Transition Economies: Regional Overview for HDR 1997
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jun 1997|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published as background research for the 1997 Human Development Report.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://hdr.undp.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mroz, Thomas A & Popkin, Barry M, 1995. "Poverty and the Economic Transition in the Russian Federation," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(1), pages 1-31, October.
- Bergson, Abram, 1984. "Income Inequality under Soviet Socialism," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(3), pages 1052-99, September.
- Julia Szalai, 1992. "Social Policy and Child Poverty: Hungary since 1945," Papers iopeps92/23, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- Romas Lazutka & Zita Sniukstiene, 1995. "Economic Transition in the Baltics: Independence, market reforms and child well-being in Lithuania," Papers iopeps95/13, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre. MONEE project, 1995. "Poverty, Children and Policy: Responses for a brighter future," Papers remore95/6, Regional Monitoring Report.
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia, 1995. "Ugly Facts and Fancy Theories: Children and youth during the transition," Papers iopeps95/19, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- Sandor Sipos, 1992. "Poverty Measurement in Central and Eastern Europe before the Transition to the Market Economy," Papers iopeps92/28, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- Milanovic, Branko, 1991. "Poverty in Eastern Europe in the Years of Crisis, 1978 to 1987: Poland, Hungary, and Yugoslavia," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 5(2), pages 187-205, May.
- Gaspar Fajth, 1994. "Family Support Policies in Transitional Economies: Challenges and constraints," Papers iopeps94/22, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:hdocpa:hdocpa-1997-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.