From Soviets to Oligarchs: Inequality and Property in Russia, 1905-2016
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Filip Novokmet & Thomas Piketty & Gabriel Zucman, 2017. "From Soviets to Oligarchs: Inequality and Property in Russia, 1905-2016," Working Papers 201709, World Inequality Lab.
- Novokmet, Filip & Piketty, Thomas & Zucman, Gabriel, 2017. "From Soviets to Oligarchs: Inequality and Property in Russia 1905-2016," CEPR Discussion Papers 12411, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nora Lustig, 2018. "Measuring the Distribution of Household Income, Consumption and Wealth: State of Play and Measurement Challenges," Working Papers 1801, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Annette Alstadsæter & Niels Johannesen & Gabriel Zucman, 2017. "Tax Evasion and Inequality," NBER Working Papers 23772, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Annette Alstadsæter & Niels Johannesen & Gabriel Zucman, 2017.
"Who Owns the Wealth in Tax Havens? Macro Evidence and Implications for Global Inequality,"
NBER Working Papers
23805, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alstadsaeter, Annette & Johannesen, Niels & Zucman, Gabriel, 2018. "Who Owns the Wealth in Tax Havens? Macro Evidence and Implications for Global Inequality," CEPR Discussion Papers 12779, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-08-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2017-08-27 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-HIS-2017-08-27 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2017-08-27 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2017-08-27 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:23712. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.