Report NEP-TRA-2017-08-27This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Loren Brandt & Jessica Leight & Diego Restuccia & Tasso Adamopoulos, 2017. "Misallocation, Selection and Productivity: A Quantitative Analysis with Panel Data from China," 2017 Meeting Papers 404, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Filip Novokmet & Thomas Piketty & Gabriel Zucman, 2017. "From Soviets to Oligarchs: Inequality and Property in Russia, 1905-2016," NBER Working Papers 23712, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- He, Quqiong & Pan, Ying & Sarangi, Sudipta, 2017. "Lineage-based Heterogeneity and Cooperative Behavior in Rural China," MPRA Paper 80865, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panle Jia Barwick & Shengmao Cao & Shanjun Li, 2017. "Local Protectionism, Market Structure, and Social Welfare: China's Automobile Market," NBER Working Papers 23678, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haichao Fan & Yao Amber Li & Stephen R. Yeaple, 2017. "On the Relationship Between Quality and Productivity: Evidence from China's Accession to the WTO," NBER Working Papers 23690, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gluschenko, Konstantin, 2017. "The Moscow market in country’s economic space," MPRA Paper 80901, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yongzheng Liu & Jie Mao, 2017. "How do Tax Incentives Affect Investment and Productivity? Firm-Level Evidence from China," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1716, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Charles Goodhart & Manoj Pradhan, 2017. "Demographics will reverse three multi-decade global trends," BIS Working Papers 656, Bank for International Settlements.
- Stukach, Victor & Volrova, Inna, 2017.
"Управление Технологическим Развитием Сельского Хозяйства: Ресурсы Для Развития, Институциональная Среда, Государственное Регулирование, Кадровый Потенциал, Рынок Инноваций, Стратегические Приоритеты,"
79125, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2017.
- Kátay, Gábor & Péter, Harasztosi, 2017. "Currency Matching and Carry Trade by Non-Financial Corporations," Working Papers 2017-02, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- Ana Mitreska & Sultanija Bojcheva – Terzijan, 2017. "Panel Estimation of the Impact of Foreign Banks Presence on Selected Banking Indicators in Macedonia," Working Papers 2017-04, National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia.
- Djumashev, Ratbek & Abdullaev, Bekzod, 2017. "Crime, Transition, and Growth," MPRA Paper 80842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Benjamin Bluhm & Elena Bobeica & Chiara Osbat & Stefan Zeugner, 2017. "What drives export market shares? It depends! An empirical analysis using Bayesian Model Averaging," Working Papers 2017/02, Latvijas Banka.