What drives export market shares? It depends! An empirical analysis using Bayesian Model Averaging
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Osbat, Chiara & Benkovskis, Konstantins & Bluhm, Benjamin & Bobeica, Elena & Zeugner, Stefan, 2017. "What drives export market shares? It depends! An empirical analysis using Bayesian Model Averaging," Working Paper Series 2090, European Central Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jose Guilherme Reis & Thomas Farole, 2012. "Trade Competitiveness Diagnostic Toolkit," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2248, July.
- Martin Feldkircher & Stefan Zeugner, 2009. "Benchmark Priors Revisited; On Adaptive Shrinkage and the Supermodel Effect in Bayesian Model Averaging," IMF Working Papers 09/202, International Monetary Fund.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Julia Wörz, 2012. "Non-Price Competitiveness Gains of Central, Eastern and Southeastern European Countries in the EU Market," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 27-47.
- Enrique Moral-Benito, 2012.
"Determinants of Economic Growth: A Bayesian Panel Data Approach,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 94(2), pages 566-579, May.
- Enrique Moral-Benito, 2007. "Determinants of Economic Growth: A Bayesian Panel Data Approach," Working Papers wp2007_0719, CEMFI.
- Enrique Moral-Benito, 2010. "Determinants of economic growth: A Bayesian panel data approach," Working Papers 1031, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Moral-Benito, Enrique, 2009. "Determinants of Economic Growth: A Bayesian Panel Data Approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4830, The World Bank.
- World Bank & International Finance Corporation, 2013. "Doing Business 2014 : Understanding Regulations for Small and Medium-Size Enterprises," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 16204, July.
- Osbat, Chiara & Zollino, Francesco & Aiello, Giovanni & Bluhm, Benjamin & Buelens, Christian & Cavallini, Flavia & Joseph, Andreas & Leonte, Alexandru & Lommatzsch, Kirsten & Momchilov, Georgi & Giord, 2015. "Compendium on the diagnostic toolkit for competitiveness," Occasional Paper Series 163, European Central Bank.
- Liang, Feng & Paulo, Rui & Molina, German & Clyde, Merlise A. & Berger, Jim O., 2008. "Mixtures of g Priors for Bayesian Variable Selection," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103, pages 410-423, March.
- Claire Giordano & Francesco Zollino, 2016.
"Shedding Light on Price- and Non-price-competitiveness Determinants of Foreign Trade in the Four Largest Euro-area Countries,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 604-634, August.
- Claire Giordano & Francesco Zollino, 2014. "Exploring price and non-price determinants of trade flows in the largest euro-area countries," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 233, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Giordano, Claire & Zollino, Francesco, 2015. "Exploring price and non-price determinants of trade flows in the largest euro-area countries," Working Paper Series 1789, European Central Bank.
- Christian Schitter & Maria Silgoner & Katharina Steiner & Julia Wörz, 2012.
"Fishing in the same pool: Export strengths and competitiveness of China and CESEE at the EU-15 Market,"
FIW Working Paper series
- Wörz, Julia & Silgoner, Maria & Steiner, Katharina & Schitter, Christian, 2013. "Fishing in the same pool? export strengths and competitiveness of China and CESEE in the EU-15 Market," Working Paper Series 1559, European Central Bank.
- Michael Danquah & Enrique Moral-Benito & Bazoumana Ouattara, 2014. "TFP growth and its determinants: a model averaging approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 227-251, August.
More about this item
Keywordsexport shares; competitiveness; Bayesian Model Averaging;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C55 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Large Data Sets: Modeling and Analysis
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EFF-2017-08-27 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INT-2017-08-27 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2017-08-27 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ltv:wpaper:201702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Konstantins Benkovskis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bolgvlv.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.