Report NEP-INT-2017-08-27This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Luca Salvatici issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Haichao Fan & Yao Amber Li & Stephen R. Yeaple, 2017. "On the Relationship Between Quality and Productivity: Evidence from China's Accession to the WTO," NBER Working Papers 23690, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lorenzo Caliendo & Luca David Opromolla & Fernando Parro & Alessandro Sforza, 2017. "Goods and Factor Market Integration: A Quantitative Assessment of the EU Enlargement," NBER Working Papers 23695, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bagir, Yusuf, 2017. "Impact of the Presence of Foreign Missions on Trade: Evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 80845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koester, Ulrich, 2017. "The EU-Georgia trade agreement: The impact on agricultural trade and welfare," IAMO Policy Briefs 32e, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Andrista, Safira & Widodo, Tri, 2017. "Welfare Impact of ASEAN Economic Integration: “ASEAN Way” Versus Theory," MPRA Paper 80880, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johannes Schwarzer, 2017. "The Effects of Exporting on Labour Productivity: Evidence from German Firms," Working Papers 1702, Council on Economic Policies.
- Keith Head & Barbara J. Spencer, 2017. "Oligopoly in International Trade: Rise, Fall and Resurgence," NBER Working Papers 23720, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- BouÃ«t, Antoine & Laborde Debucquet, David, 2017. "US trade wars with emerging countries in the 21st century: Make America and Its partners lose again," IFPRI discussion papers 1669, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Benjamin Bluhm & Elena Bobeica & Chiara Osbat & Stefan Zeugner, 2017. "What drives export market shares? It depends! An empirical analysis using Bayesian Model Averaging," Working Papers 2017/02, Latvijas Banka.
- Graham Gudgin & Ken Coutts & Neil Gibson & Jordan Buchanan, 2017. "The Role of Gravity Models in Estimating the Economic Impact of Brexit," GEE Papers 0077, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Aug 2017.
- Stefan Kühn & Christian Viegelahn, 2017. "Foreign trade barriers and jobs in global supply chains," Working Papers 1705, Council on Economic Policies.
- Marinov, Eduard, 2017.
"Осъществява Ли България Ползите От Преференциалните Търговски Договорености На Европейския Съюз?
[Does Bulgaria Utilise the Benefits of EU’s Preferential Trade Agreements?]," MPRA Paper 80947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- BouÃ«t, Antoine & Metivier, Jeanne, 2017. "Is the WTO dispute settlement procedure fair to developing countries?," IFPRI discussion papers 1652, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Egger, Hartmut & Egger, Peter & Kreickemeier, Udo & Moser, Christoph, 2017. "The exporter wage premium when firms and workers are heterogeneous," CEPIE Working Papers 12/17, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- Carmine Ornaghi & Ilke Van Beveren & Stijn Vanormelingen, 2017. "The impact of service and goods offshoring on employment: firm-level evidence," Working Papers 1704, Council on Economic Policies.
- BouÃ«t, Antoine & Cosnard, Lionel & Laborde Debucquet, David, 2017. "Measuring trade integration in Africa," IFPRI discussion papers 1667, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Imamoglu, Hatice, 2017. "Estimating the roles of financial sector development and international trade openness in underground economies: Evidence from the European Union," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-50, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hinz, Julian, 2017. "The ties that bind: Geopolitical motivations for economic integration," Kiel Working Papers 2085, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Alejandro Riaño & Fabrice Defever, 2017. "Twin Peaks," 2017 Meeting Papers 454, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Zegarra Pinto, José, 2017. "Contractual stability and its relationship with the political process of law-making: An analysis of Peru’s public procurement and the principles of the Agreement on Government Procurement with the Wor," Papers 1087, World Trade Institute.
- Ronald B. Davies & Zuzanna Studnicka, 2017. "The Heterogeneous Impact of Brexit: Early Indications from the FTSE," Working Papers 201708, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Aygun Garayeva & Gulzar Tahirova, 2017. "Exchange rate elasticity of exports and the role of institutions," IHEID Working Papers 16-2017, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Ekpo, Akpan H. & Effiong, Ekpeno L., 2017. "Openness and the Effects of Monetary Policy in Africa," MPRA Paper 80847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luciano Lopez, 2017. "Causal links between bilateral aid and exports: The Swiss case," IRENE Working Papers 17-05, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Difei Geng & Kamal Saggi, 2017. "International effects of national regulations: external reference pricing and price controls," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 17-00010, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Cols, Gilles & Rodrï¿½guez-Pose, Andrï¿½s, 2017. "The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in sub-Saharan Africa: What Role for Governance?," CEPR Discussion Papers 12223, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bawa, Siraj, 2017. "Corporate Taxation in the Open Economy without Pareto," MPRA Paper 80857, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2017.
- Kate Hynes & Yum K. Kwan & Anthony Foley, 2017. "Local linkages: The interdependence of foreign and domestic firms," Working Papers 201712, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Abramson, Boaz & Shayo, Moses, 2017. "Grexit vs. Brexit: International Integration under Endogenous Social Identities," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 334, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Eiji Yamamura & Yoshiro Tsutsui, 2017. "Trade policy preference, childhood sporting experience, and informal school curriculum: Examination from the viewpoint of behavioral economics," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 17-25, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Robert A. Becker & Juan Pablo Rincón-Zapatero, 2017. "Arbitration and Renegotiation in Trade Agreements," CAEPR Working Papers 2017-007, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Barrot, Jean-Noël & Loualiche, Erik & Plosser, Matthew & Sauvagnat, Julien, 2017. "Import competition and household debt," Staff Reports 821, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 2017. "Migration-Induced Redistribution with and without Migrant's Voting," NBER Working Papers 23713, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Drechsel & Silvana Tenreyro, 2017. "Commodity Booms and Busts in Emerging Economies," Discussion Papers 1723, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Kouni, Mohamed, 2016. "High skilled emigration and human capital: A theoretical and empirical essay for the case of Middle-Income Countries," MPRA Paper 78320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Drechsel & Silvana Tenreyro, 2017. "Commodity Booms and Busts in Emerging Economies," NBER Working Papers 23716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.