Openness and the Effects of Monetary Policy in Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cwik, Tobias & Müller, Gernot J. & Wolters, Maik H., 2011.
"Does trade integration alter monetary policy transmission?,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 545-564, April.
- Cwik, Tobias J. & Müller, Gernot J. & Wolters, Maik H., 2008. "Does trade integration alter monetary policy transmission?," CFS Working Paper Series 2008/29, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Cwik, Tobias & Müller, Gernot & Wolters, Maik H, 2010. "Does Trade Integration Alter Monetary Policy Transmission?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8026, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Effiong, Ekpeno & Esu, Godwin & Chuku, Chuku, 2017. "Financial Development and Monetary Policy Effectiveness in Africa," MPRA Paper 79732, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Romer, 1993.
"Openness and Inflation: Theory and Evidence,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 108(4), pages 869-903.
- Hakan Berument & Nazli Konac & Ozge Senay, 2007. "Openness and the Effectiveness of Monetary Policy: A Cross-country Analysis," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 577-591.
- Hakan Berument & Burak Doan, 2003.
"Openness and the effectiveness of monetary policy: empirical evidence from Turkey,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 217-221.
- Burak Dogan & Hakan Berument, 2002. "Opennes and the Effectiveness of Monetary Policy : Empirical Evidence from Turkey," Working Papers 0204, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Bruno Ćorić & Lena Malešević Perović & Vladimir Šimić, 2016. "Openness and the Strength of Monetary Transmission: International Evidence," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 66(4), pages 639-659, December.
- Cukierman, Alex & Webb, Steven B & Neyapti, Bilin, 1992. "Measuring the Independence of Central Banks and Its Effect on Policy Outcomes," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 6(3), pages 353-398, September.
- Karras, Georgios, 1999. "Openness and the effects of monetary policy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 13-26, January.
- Georgios Karras, 2001. "Openness to Trade and the Potency of Monetary Policy: How Strong is the Relationship?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 61-73, January.
- Markus Brueckner & Daniel Lederman, 2015. "Trade Openness and Economic Growth: Panel Data Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 82, pages 1302-1323, December.
- repec:cem:jaecon:v:20:y:2017:n:1:p:121-140 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsOpenness; Monetary Policy; Africa.;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-08-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2017-08-27 (Central Banking)
- NEP-INT-2017-08-27 (International Trade)
- NEP-MAC-2017-08-27 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2017-08-27 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:80847. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .