Report NEP-CBA-2017-08-27This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hyunduk Suh, 2017. "Optimal Simple Rule for Monetary Policy and Macroprudential Policy in a Financial Accelerator Model," Inha University IBER Working Paper Series 2017-9, Inha University, Institute of Business and Economic Research, revised Aug 2017.
- Michael D. Bordo & Andrew T. Levin, 2017. "Central Bank Digital Currency and the Future of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 23711, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ricardo Correa & Teodora Paligorova & Horacio Sapriza & Andrei Zlate, 2017. "Cross-Border Bank Flows and Monetary Policy: Implications for Canada," Staff Working Papers 17-34, Bank of Canada.
- Adrien Auclert, 2017. "Monetary Policy and the Redistribution Channel," Working Papers 1706, Council on Economic Policies.
- Ferrari, Stijn & Pirovano, Mara & Rovira Kaltwasser, Pablo, 2017. "The impact of sectoral macroprudential capital requirements on mortgage lending: evidence from the Belgian risk weight add-on," MPRA Paper 80821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Puriya Abbassi & Falk Bräuning & Falko Fecht & Jose Luis Peydro, 2017. "International financial integration, crises, and monetary policy: evidence from the euro area interbank crises," Working Papers 17-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, revised 01 Jul 2017.
- Abdul Aziz, Muhammad & Widodo, Tri, 2017. "Exchange Market Pressure: Evidences from ASEAN Inflation Targeting Countries," MPRA Paper 80919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guangling Liu & Fernando Garcia-Barragan, 2017. "Capital Controls and Foreign Currency Denomination," 2017 Meeting Papers 415, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ekpo, Akpan H. & Effiong, Ekpeno L., 2017. "Openness and the Effects of Monetary Policy in Africa," MPRA Paper 80847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xiong, Wanting & Wang, Yougui, 2017. "The impact of Basel III on money creation: A synthetic analysis," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-53, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Leonidas S. Rompolis, 2017. "The effectiveness of unconventional monetary policy on risk aversion and uncertainty," Working Papers 231, Bank of Greece.
- Christoph S. Weber, 2017. "The Unemployment Effect of Central Bank Transparency," Working Papers 172, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Mark Gertler, 2017. "Rethinking the Power of Forward Guidance: Lessons from Japan," NBER Working Papers 23707, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jasmina Arifovic & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohé & Martín Uribe, 2017. "Learning to Live in a Liquidity Trap," NBER Working Papers 23725, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Bianchi, 2017. "Monetary Policy and Asset Valuation," 2017 Meeting Papers 500, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- J-S.Mésonnier & C. O’Donnell & O. Toutain, 2017. "The Interest of Being Eligible," Working papers 636, Banque de France.
- Fève, Patrick & Moura, Alban & Pierrard, Olivier, 2017. "Financial Regulation and Shadow Banking: A Small-Scale DSGE Perspective," TSE Working Papers 17-829, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Aug 2018.
- Zulkhibri, Muhamed & Sakti, Muhammad Rizky Prima, 2017. "Macroprudential Policy and Financing Behaviour in Dual Banking System: Bank-Level Evidence from Indonesia," Working Papers 2017-5, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).