The Interest of Being Eligible
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kara, Alper & Marques-Ibanez, David & Ongena, Steven, 2016.
"Securitization and lending standards: Evidence from the European wholesale loan market,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 107-127.
- Kara, Alper & Marques-Ibanez, David & Ongena, Steven, 2015. "Securitization and lending standards: Evidence from the European wholesale loan market," International Finance Discussion Papers 1141, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Asim Ijaz Khwaja & Atif Mian, 2008.
"Tracing the Impact of Bank Liquidity Shocks: Evidence from an Emerging Market,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(4), pages 1413-1442, September.
- Atif Mian & Asim Ijaz Khwaja, 2006. "Tracing the Impact of Bank Liquidity Shocks: Evidence from an Emerging Market," NBER Working Papers 12612, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tamura, Kentaro & Tabakis, Evangelos, 2013. "The use of credit claims as collateral for Eurosystem credit operations," Occasional Paper Series 148, European Central Bank.
- Nyborg, Kjell G., 2017. "Central bank collateral frameworks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 198-214.
- Nadauld, Taylor D. & Weisbach, Michael S., 2012.
"Did securitization affect the cost of corporate debt?,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 332-352.
- Nadauld, Taylor D. & Weisbach, Michael S., 2010. "Did Securitization Affect the Cost of Corporate Debt?," Working Paper Series 2010-16, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Taylor D. Nadauld & Michael S. Weisbach, 2011. "Did Securitization Affect the Cost of Corporate Debt?," NBER Working Papers 16849, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elena Loutskina & Philip E. Strahan, 2009. "Securitization and the Declining Impact of Bank Finance on Loan Supply: Evidence from Mortgage Originations," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 64(2), pages 861-889, April.
- Jean-Stéphane Mésonnier & Allen Monks, 2015.
"Did the EBA Capital Exercise Cause a Credit Crunch in the Euro Area?,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 11(3), pages 75-117, June.
- J-S. Mésonnier & A. Monks, 2014. "Did the EBA Capital Exercise Cause a Credit Crunch in the Euro Area?," Working papers 491, Banque de France.
- Atif Mian & Amir Sufi, 2009. "The Consequences of Mortgage Credit Expansion: Evidence from the U.S. Mortgage Default Crisis," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 124(4), pages 1449-1496.
- Loutskina, Elena, 2011. "The role of securitization in bank liquidity and funding management," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 663-684, June.
- Anil Shivdasani & Yihui Wang, 2011. "Did Structured Credit Fuel the LBO Boom?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 66(4), pages 1291-1328, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C. Cahn & A. Duquerroy & W. Mullins, 2017. "Unconventional Monetary Policy and Bank Lending Relationships," Working papers 659, Banque de France.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary policy; collateral framework; eligibility discount; Eurosystem.;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-08-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2017-08-27 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2017-08-27 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2017-08-27 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bfr:banfra:636. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael brassart). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdfgvfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.