2018, Issue 71
- 2018:71 Sectoral specialisation and the downturn in France’s foreign trade between 2014 and 2016
by Hadrien CAMATTE & Guillaume GAULIER
2018, Issue 70
- 2018:70 Do firms benefit equally from trade in inputs?
by Joaquin BLAUM & Claire LELARGE & Michael PEETERS
2018, Issue 69
- 2018:69 Does all firms’ productive investment benefit from real estate price increases?
by Denis FOUGERE & Rémy LECAT & Simon RAY
2018, Issue 68
- 2018:68 How does a euro/dollar exchange rate shock affect inflation in France?
by Louis de CHARSONVILLE & Caroline JARDET
2018, Issue 67
- 2018:67 A DGSE model to assess the post-crisis regulation of universal banks
by Olivier de BANDT & Mohammed CHAHAD
2018, Issue 66
- 2018:66 The evolution of wealth inequality in France from 1800 to 2014
by Bertrand GARBINTI & Jonathan GOUPILLE-LEBRET
2018, Issue 65
- 2018:65 Non-standard monetary policy: what impact on small and medium-sized enterprises financing?
by Christophe CAHN & Anne DUQUERROY
2018, Issue 64
- 2018:64 Adjustment costs and factor demand: some lessons from corporate real estate
by Antonin BERGEAUD & Simon RAY
2018, Issue 63
- 2018:63 Corporate debt structure and economic recoveries: a cross-country analysis
by Thomas GRJEBINE & Urszula SZCZERBOWICZ & Fabien TRIPIER
2018, Issue 62
- 2018:62 Dollar funding and French exports to the United States: lessons from the 2011 dollar crunch
by Antoine BERTHOU & Jean-Stéphane MÉSONNIER & Guillaume HORNY
2018, Issue 61
- 2018:61 Uncertainty and macroeconomics: transmission channels and policy implications
by Laurent FERRARA & Stéphane LHUISSIER & Fabien TRIPIER
2018, Issue 60
- 2018:60 Eurosystem asset purchases and portfolio rebalancing in the euro area
by Ralph S.J. Koijen & François Koulischer & Benoît Nguyen & Motohiro Yogo
2018, Issue 59
- 2018:59 The effects of monetary policy on the composition of bank deposits and on loan supply
by Mattia Girotti
2018, Issue 58
- 2018:58 What risk sharing and macroeconomic policy instruments in the Economic and Monetary Union?
by Pierre Jaillet & Edouard Vidon
2018, Issue 57
- 2018:57 The impact of Chinese import competition on the local structure of employment and wages in France
by Clément Malgouyres
2018, Issue 56
- 2018:56 Does the Phillips curve still exist?
by Clémence Berson & Louis de Charsonville & Pavel Diev & Violaine Faubert & Laurent Ferrara & Sophie Guilloux-Nefussi & Yannick Kalantzis & Antoine Lalliard & Julien Matheron & Matteo Mogliani
2018, Issue 55
- 2018:55 The role of real estate in euro area wealth inequality: lessons from the Household Finance and Consumption Survey
by Garbinti Bertrand & Savignac Frédérique
2018, Issue 54
- 2018:54 Is price dispersion a concern for French consumers?
by Berardi Nicoletta
2017, Issue 53
- 2017:53 Determinants of sovereign bond yields: the role of fiscal and external imbalances
by Mélika Ben Salem & Barbara Castelletti Font
2017, Issue 52
- 2017:52 Staying at zero with affine processes : an application to term structure modelling
by Alain Monfort & Fulvio Pegoraro & Jean-Paul Renne & Guillaume Roussellet
2017, Issue 51
- 2017:51 Winners and losers from globalisation: offshoring benefits skilled workers and hurts the less skilled
by Juan Carluccio & Alejandro Cuñat & Harald Fadinger & Christian Fons-Rosen
2017, Issue 50
- 2017:50 Size-based regulations and firm growth: is small beautiful?
by Luis Garicano & Claire Lelarge & John Van Reenen
2017, Issue 49
2017, Issue 48
- 2017:48 Subjective interest rate uncertainty and the macroeconomy : a cross-country analysis
by Klodiana Istrefi & Sarah Mouabbi
2017, Issue 47
- 2017:47 The long-term cost of protectionism for education
by Vincent Bignon & Cecilia Garcia-Peñalosa
2017, Issue 46
- 2017:46 The difference in public spending in France and Germany
by Marie Aouriri & Héloïse Tournoux
2017, Issue 45
- 2017:45 Globalisation and industry concentration: What are the consequences for inflation dynamics?
by Sophie Guilloux-Nefussi
2017, Issue 44
- 2017:44 Explaining the recent slump in investment: the role of expected demand and uncertainty
by Matthieu Bussière & Laurent Ferrara & Juliana Milovich
2017, Issue 43
- 2017:43 What role did education, equipment age and technology play in 20th century productivity growth?
by Antonin BERGEAUD & Gilbert Cette & Rémy Lecat
2017, Issue 42
- 2017:42 Do wealth inequalities have an impact on consumption?
by Frédérique Savignac
2017, Issue 41
- 2017:41 Is demographics the housing cycle?
by Éric Monnet & Clara Wolf
2017, Issue 40
- 2017:40 How the Eurosystem’s enhanced credit support policy contributed to averting a severe credit crunch in 2009
by C. Cahn & J. Matheron
2017, Issue 39
- 2017:39 Construction crises and business cycle: consequences for GDP forecasts
by E. Monnet & C. Thubin
2017, Issue 38
- 2017:38 Capital inflows and credit growth: where do we stand?
by L. Gauvin & R. Jimborean & J. Ramos Tallada
2017, Issue 37
- 2017:37 The impact of import prices on inflation in the euro area
by N. Chatelais & K. Schmidt
2017, Issue 36
- 2017:36 Competition for global value added: domestic and export market shares
by R. Cezar & A. Duguet & G. Gaulier & V. Vicard
2016, Issue 35
- 2016:35 What policy to reduce labour market segmentation?
by C. Berson & N. Ferrari
2016, Issue 34
- 2016:34 Economic policy uncertainty in advanced countries and portfolio capital flows to emerging markets
by L. GAUVIN & C. McLOUGHLIN & D. REINHARDT
2016, Issue 33
- 2016:33 Economic policy uncertainty and inflation expectations
by K. Istrefi & A. Piloiu
2016, Issue 32
- 2016:32 Monetary policy measures in the euro area and their effects since 2014
by M. Marx & B. Nguyen & J.-G. Sahuc
2016, Issue 31
- 2016:31 What caused current account imbalances in euro area periphery countries?
by D. Siena
2016, Issue 30
- 2016:30 The role of China in the trade slowdown
by G. Gaulier & W. Steingress & S. Zignago
2016, Issue 29
- 2016:29 Are insolvent firms being kept afloat by excessively low interest rates?
by Avouyi-Dovi, S. & Lecat, R. & O’Donnell, C. & Bureau, B. & Villetelle, J-P.
2016, Issue 28
- 2016:28 Changes in financial fragmentation in the euro area since 2008
by Horny, G. & Manganelli, S. & Mojon, B.
2016, Issue 27
- 2016:27 What is the macroeconomic impact of ambitious structural reforms on product and labour markets?
by Cette, G. & Lopez, J. & Mairesse, J.
2016, Issue 26
- 2016:26 The French housing market: what would be the impact of macroprudential measures?
by Avouyi-Dovi, S. & Lecat, R. & Labonne, C.
2016, Issue 25
2016, Issue 24
- 2016:24 Do foreign demand shocks impact company sales in France?
by Berman, N. & Berthou, A. & Héricourt, J.
2016, Issue 23
- 2016:23 Nowcasting global economic growth
by Ferrara , L. & Marsilli, C.
2016, Issue 22
- 2016:22 Contribution of information and communication technologies (ICT) to growth
by Cette, G. & Clerc, C. & Bresson, L.
2016, Issue 21
- 2016:21 Down payment and indebtedness ratios:how French banks limit their mortgage risks
by Dietsch, M. & Welter-Nicol, C.
2016, Issue 20
- 2016:20 Specialisation in international trade: facts, vulnerabilities and remedies
by Steingress, W.
2016, Issue 19
- 2016:19 Households’ real estate and financial asset holdings: what differences in investment behaviour within the euro area?
by Arrondel, L. & Savignac, F.
2016, Issue 18
- 2016:18 The transmission of liquidity risk through international banks
by Bussière, M. & Schmidt, J. & Camara, B. & Castellani, F.-D. & Potier, V.
2016, Issue 17
2016, Issue 16
- 2016:16 Trade, wages, and collective bargaining
by Carluccio, J. & Fougère, D. & Gautier, E.
2015, Issue 15
2015, Issue 14
- 2015:14 Land prices, lending to companies and job creations
by Kaas, L. & Pintus, P. & Ray, S.
2015, Issue 13
- 2015:13 How fiscal policy affects the price level: lessons from a not so distant past
by Antipa, P.
2015, Issue 12
- 2015:12 The fall in oil prices in 2014: the role of supply and demand components
by Delle Chiaie, S.
2015, Issue 11
- 2015:11 Gross domestic product per capita in France and in advanced economies : the role of productivity and employment
by Bergeaud, A. & Cette, G. & Lecat, R.
2015, Issue 10
- 2015:10 Did the Eurosystem’s LTROs of 2011 and 2012 help to avert a credit crunch in the euro area?
by Andrade, P. & Mésonnier, J.-S. & Cahn, C. & Fraisse, H.
2015, Issue 09
- 2015:09 How can the rise in the French household saving ratio since the start of the crisis be explained?
by Faubert, V. & Olivella Moppett, V.
2015, Issue 08
- 2015:08 Heightened bank capital requirements and bank credit in a crisis : the case of the 2011 EBA Capital Exercise in the euro area
by Mésonnier, J.-S. & Monk, A.
2015, Issue 07
- 2015:07 Productivity trends from 1890 to 2012 in advanced countries
by Bergeaud, A. & Cette, G. & Lecat, R.
2015, Issue 06
- 2015:06 Low inflation in the euro area: import prices and domestic slack
by Chatelais, N. & De Gaye, A. & Kalantzis, Y.
2015, Issue 05
- 2015:05 Interconnectedness and contagion risk in the European banking sector
by Gabrieli, S. & Salakhova, D. & Vuillemey, G.
2015, Issue 04
- 2015:04 How to measure interconnectedness between banks, insurers and financial conglomerates?
by Hauton, G. & Héam, J.-C.
2015, Issue 03
- 2015:03 Disentangling Credit and Liquidity Risks from Interbank Spreads
by Renne, J.-P. & Rousselet, G.
2015, Issue 02
- 2015:02 Does financial literacy influence financial decisions?
by Arrondel, L. & Debbich, M. & Savignac, F.
2014, Issue 01
- 2014:01 Decoupling euro area and US yield curves
by Mojon, B. & Pegoraro, F.