Monetary policy measures in the euro area and their effects since 2014
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christophe Blot & Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2015.
"Que peut-on attendre de l’assouplissement quantitatif de la BCE ?,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(2), pages 265-290.
- Christophe Blot & Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2015. "Que peut-on attendre de l'assouplissement quantitatif de la BCE ?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/3t12lkolqm8, Sciences Po.
- Breckenfelder, Johannes & De Fiore, Fiorella & Andrade, Philippe & Karadi, Peter & Tristani, Oreste, 2016. "The ECB's asset purchase programme: an early assessment," Working Paper Series 1956, European Central Bank.
- Pietro Cova & Patrizio Pagano & Massimiliano Pisani, 2015. "Domestic and international macroeconomic effects of the Eurosystem expanded asset purchase programme," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1036, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Pietro Cova & Giuseppe Ferrero, 2015. "The Eurosystemï¿½s asset purchase programmes for monetary policy purposes," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 270, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bfr:rueban:2018:60 is not listed on IDEAS
- Legroux, Vincent & Rahmouni-Rousseau, Imène & Szczerbowicz, Urszula & Valla, Natacha, 2017.
"Stabilising virtues of central banks: (re)matching bank liquidity,"
EIB Working Papers
2017/01, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- V. Legroux & I. Rahmouni-Rousseau & U. Szczerbowicz & N. Valla, 2018. "Stabilising virtues of central banks: (re)matching bank liquidity," Working papers 667, Banque de France.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bfr:rueban:2016:32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael brassart). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdfgvfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.