The Eurosystemï¿½s asset purchase programmes for monetary policy purposes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Marx & B. Nguyen & J.-G. Sahuc, 2016. "Monetary policy measures in the euro area and their effects since 2014," Rue de la Banque, Banque de France, issue 32, october..
- ., 2016. "Les mesures de politique monétaire en zone euro, et leurs effets, depuis 2014," Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 205, pages 5-24.
- Ciccarelli, Matteo & Osbat, Chiara, 2017. "Low inflation in the euro area: Causes and consequences," Occasional Paper Series 181, European Central Bank.
- Guido Bulligan & Fabio Busetti & Michele Caivano & Pietro Cova & Davide Fantino & Alberto Locarno & Lisa Rodano, 2017. "The Bank of Italy econometric model: an update of the main equations and model elasticities," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1130, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Casiraghi, Marco & Gaiotti, Eugenio & Rodano, Lisa & Secchi, Alessandro, 2018.
"A “reverse Robin Hood”? The distributional implications of non-standard monetary policy for Italian households,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 215-235.
- Marco Casiraghi & Eugenio Gaiotti & Lisa Rodano & Alessandro Secchi, 2016. "A “reverse Robin Hood”? The distributional implications of non-standard monetary policy for Italian households," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1077, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Fabio Panetta, 2016. "Central banking in the XXI century: never say never," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1626, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
More about this item
Keywordsunconventional monetary policy; inflation; monetary policy transmission mechanism; asset purchase programme;
All these keywords.
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2015-05-09 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2015-05-09 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2015-05-09 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2015-05-09 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:opques:qef_270_15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.