Contact information of European Investment Bank (EIB)
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:eibwps. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceeiblu.html .
- 2020/07 The growing digital divide in Europe and the United States
by Rückert, Désirée & Veugelers, Reinhilde & Weiss, Christoph
- 2020/06 Digital technologies and firm performance: Evidence from Europe
by Cathles, Alison & Nayyar, Gaurav & Rückert, Désirée
- 2020/05 Financing constraints and employers' investment in training
by Brunello, Giorgio & Gereben, Áron & Weiss, Christoph & Wruuck, Patricia
- 2020/04 Making a difference: Assessing the impact of the EIB's funding to SMEs
by Amamou, Raschid & Gereben, Áron & Wolski, Marcin
- 2020/03 Employer provided training in Europe: Determinants and obstacles
by Brunello, Giorgio & Wruuck, Patricia
- 2020/02 Impact of FDI on economic growth: The role of country income levels and institutional strength
by Baiashvili, Tamar & Gattini, Luca
- 2020/01 How can favourable financing improve energy efficiency investments? Evidence from new experimental data
by Brutscher, Philipp-Bastian & Ravillard, Pauline
- 2019/11 Macro-based asset allocation: An empirical analysis
by Kollar, Miroslav & Schmieder, Christian
- 2019/10 Structural and cyclical determinants of access to finance: Evidence from Egypt
by Betz, Frank & Ravasan, Farshad R. & Weiss, Christoph T.
- 2019/09 The impact of international financial institutions on small and medium enterprises: The case of EIB lending in Central and Eastern Europe
by Gereben, Áron & Rop, Anton & Petriček, Matic & Winkler, Adalbert
- 2019/08 Investment: What holds Romanian firms back?
by Pal, Rozalia & Wruuck, Patricia & Stamate, Amalia & Dumitrescu, Constantin Catalin
- 2019/07 What firms don't like about bank loans: New evidence from survey data
by Kolev, Atanas & Maurin, Laurent & Ségol, Matthieu
- 2019/06 Promoting energy audits: Results from an experiment
by Brutscher, Philipp-Bastian & Ravillard, Pauline
- 2019/05 Skill shortages and skill mismatch in Europe: A review of the literature
by Brunello, Giorgio & Wruuck, Patricia & Maurin, Laurent
- 2019/04 Can survey-based information help to assess investment gaps in the EU?
by Alves, Pana & Dejuan, Daniel & Maurin, Laurent
- 2019/03 Financing and obstacles for high growth enterprises: The European case
by Ferrando, Annalisa & Pal, Rozalia & Durante, Elena
- 2019/02 How energy audits promote SMEs' energy efficiency investment
by Kalantzis, Fotios & Revoltella, Debora
- 2019/01 Blockchain, FinTechs and their relevance for international financial institutions
by Davradakis, Emmanouil & Santos, Ricardo
- 2018/08 Debt overhang and investment efficiency
by Barbiero, Francesca & Popov, Alexander & Wolski, Marcin
- 2018/07 Young SMEs: Driving innovation in Europe?
by Veugelers, Reinhilde & Ferrando, Annalisa & Lekpek, Senad & Weiss, Christoph T.
- 2018/06 Resource misallocation in European firms: The role of constraints, firm characteristics and managerial decisions
by Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Revoltella, Debora & Švejnar, Jan & Weiss, Christoph T.
- 2018/05 Sovereign risk and corporate cost of borrowing: Evidence from a counterfactual study
by Wolski, Marcin
- 2018/04 Investment of financially distressed firms: The role of trade credit
by Ferrando, Annalisa & Wolski, Marcin
- 2018/03 The corporate equity puzzle
by Brutscher, Philipp-Bastian & Hols, Christopher
- 2018/02 Access to finance and innovative activity of EU firms: A cluster analysis
by Ferrando, Annalisa & Lekpek, Senad
- 2018/01 What finance for what investment? Survey-based evidence for European companies
by Ferrando, Annalisa & Preuss, Carsten
- 2017/03 Loan characteristics, firm preferences and investment: Evidence from a unique experiment
by Brutscher, Philipp-Bastian & Heipertz, Jonas & Hols, Christopher
- 2017/02 Credit guarantee schemes for SME lending in Western Europe
by Chatzouz, Moustafa & Gereben, Áron & Lang, Frank & Torfs, Wouter
- 2017/01 Stabilising virtues of central banks: (re)matching bank liquidity
by Legroux, Vincent & Rahmouni-Rousseau, Imène & Szczerbowicz, Urszula & Valla, Natacha
- 2016/08 Intangible investment in the EU and US before and since the Great Recession and its contribution to productivity growth
by Corrado, Carol & Haskel, Jonathan & Jona-Lasinio, Cecilia & Iommi, Massimiliano
- 2016/07 Cross border banking: Pull-push effects of parent banks on subsidiaries' credit extensions
by Gattini, Luca & Zagorisiou, Angeliki
- 2016/06 Financing energy innovation: The role of financing constraints for directed technical change from fossil-fuel to renewable innovation
by Noailly, Joëlle & Smeets, Roger
- 2016/05 Banks credit and productivity growth in the EU
by Hassan, Fadi & Di Mauro, Filippo & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P.
- 2016/04 Project finance in Europe: An overview and discussion of key drivers
by Pinto, João M. & Alves, Paulo P.
- 2016/03 Collateral regimes and missing job creation in the MENA region
by Betz, Frank & Ravasan, Farshad R.
- 2016/02 International financial flows in the new normal: Key patterns (and why we should care)
by Bussière, Matthieu & Schmidt, Julia & Valla, Natacha
- 2016/01 Infrastructure investment in Europe and international competitiveness
by Revoltella, Debora & Brutscher, Philipp-Bastian & Tsiotras, Alexandra & Weiss, Christoph