Intangible investment in the EU and US before and since the Great Recession and its contribution to productivity growth
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsproductivity growth; intangible capital; sources of growth; national accounts;
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2017-02-19 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2017-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2017-02-19 (European Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2017-02-19 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-MAC-2017-02-19 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TID-2017-02-19 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:eibwps:201608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceeiblu.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .