Report NEP-ACC-2017-02-19This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Evers, Maria Theresia & Meier, Ina & Spengel, Christoph, 2017. "Country-by-country reporting: Tension between transparency and tax planning," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-008, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Boahen, Eric & Mamatzakis, Emmanuel, 2016. "Do Religion, Corporate Governance and BIG 4 Audit Interactions Affect Misclassification?," MPRA Paper 76804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Åsa Johansson & Øystein Bieltvedt Skeie & Stéphane Sorbe & Carlo Menon, 2017. "Tax planning by multinational firms: Firm-level evidence from a cross-country database," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1355, OECD Publishing.
- Corrado, Carol & Haskel, Jonathan & Jona-Lasinio, Cecilia & Iommi, Massimiliano, 2016. "Intangible investment in the EU and US before and since the Great Recession and its contribution to productivity growth," EIB Working Papers 2016/08, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Stéphane Sorbe & Åsa Johansson, 2017. "International tax planning and fixed investment," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1361, OECD Publishing.
- von Schwerin, Axel & Buettner, Thiess, 2016. "Constrained Tax Competition – Empirical Effects of the Minimum Tax Rate on the Tax Rate Distribution," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145642, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Eichfelder, Sebastian & Lau, Mona & Noth, Felix, 2017. "Financial transaction taxes: Announcement effects, short-run effects, and long-run effects," IWH Discussion Papers 4/2017, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Martin, Will, 2017. "Trade and economic impacts of destination-based corporate taxes," IFPRI discussion papers 1606, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Øystein Bieltvedt Skeie, 2017. "International differences in corporate taxation, foreign direct investment and tax revenue," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1359, OECD Publishing.
- Stéphane Sorbe & Åsa Johansson & Øystein Bieltvedt Skeie, 2017. "Debt and tax planning by multinationals," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1357, OECD Publishing.
- Stéphane Sorbe & Åsa Johansson, 2017. "International tax planning, competition and market structure," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1358, OECD Publishing.