Report NEP-EEC-2017-02-19This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefan Behrendt, 2017. "Unconventional Monetary Policy Effects on Bank Lending in the Euro Area," Jena Economic Research Papers 2017-002, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Piroska, Dóra, 2017. "Funding Hungary: Exposing Normal and Dysfunctional Crisis Management," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2017/01, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Guschanski, Alexander & Onaran, Özlem, 2016. "Determinants of the wage share: a cross-country comparison using sectoral data," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 15847, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Matteo Crosignani & Miguel Faria-e-Castro & Luis Fonseca, 2017. "The (Unintended?) Consequences of the Largest Liquidity Injection Ever," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-011, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Nikolaos, Kyriazis & Economou, Emmanouel/Marios/Lazaros, 2017. "Brexit and new perspectives of an unconventional way of Eurozone revival," MPRA Paper 76726, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clemens, Marius, 2016. "Migration, Unemployment and the Business Cycle - A Euro Area Perspective," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145578, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Pham-Dao, Lien, 2016. "Public Insurance and Wealth Inequality - A Euro Area Analysis," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145942, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ferdinandusse, Marien & Freier, Maximilian & Ristiniemi, Annukka, 2017. "Quantitative easing and the price-liquidity trade-off," Working Paper Series 335, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Obst, Thomas & Onaran, Özlem & Nikolaidi, Maria, 2017. "The effect of income distribution and fiscal policy on growth, investment, and budget balance: the case of Europe," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 16088, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Scharpf, Fritz W., 2016. "Forced structural convergence in the eurozone: Or a differentiated European monetary community," MPIfG Discussion Paper 16/15, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Tori, Daniele & Onaran, Özlem, 2017. "The effects of financialisation and financial development on investment: evidence from firm-level data in Europe," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 16089, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Joerges, Christian & Kreuder-Sonnen, Christian, 2016. "Europe and European studies in crisis: Inter-disciplinary and intra-disciplinary schisms in legal and political science," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Global Governance SP IV 2016-109, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Facundo Alvaredo & Lucas Chancel & Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez & Gabriel Zucman, 2017. "Global Inequality Dynamics: New Findings from WID.world," NBER Working Papers 23119, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Corrado, Carol & Haskel, Jonathan & Jona-Lasinio, Cecilia & Iommi, Massimiliano, 2016. "Intangible investment in the EU and US before and since the Great Recession and its contribution to productivity growth," EIB Working Papers 2016/08, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Gregory, Terry & Salomons, Anna & Zierahn, Ulrich, 2016. "Racing With or Against the Machine? Evidence from Europe," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145843, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Vogel, Lukas & Kollmann, Robert & Pataracchia, Beatrice & Ratto, Marco & Roeger, Werner, 2016. "The Post-Crisis Slump in the Euro Area and the US: Evidence from an Estimated Three-Region DSGE Model," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145473, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.