Quantitative easing and the price-liquidity trade-off
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Linas Jurksas & Hector Carcel, 2019. "Euro Area Government Bond Yield and Liquidity Dependence during different Monetary Policy Accommodation Phases," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 60, Bank of Lithuania.
- Burlon, Lorenzo & Notarpietro, Alessandro & Pisani, Massimiliano, 2019.
"Macroeconomic effects of an open-ended asset purchase programme,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 1144-1159.
- Lorenzo Burlon & Alessandro Notarpietro & Massimiliano Pisani, 2018. "Macroeconomic effects of an open-ended Asset Purchase Programme," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1185, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Boneva, L. & Elliott, D. & Kaminska, I. & Linton, O. & McLaren, N. & Morley, B., 2019.
"The Impact of QE on Liquidity: Evidence from the UK Corporate Bond Purchase Scheme,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1937, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Boneva, Lena & Elliott, David & Kaminska, Iryna & Linton, Oliver & McLaren, Nick & Morley, Ben, 2019. "The impact of QE on liquidity: evidence from the UK Corporate Bond Purchase Scheme," Bank of England working papers 782, Bank of England.
- Martijn Boermans & Viacheslav Keshkov, 2018. "The impact of the ECB asset purchases on the European bond market structure: Granular evidence on ownership concentration," DNB Working Papers 590, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsQuantitative easing; liquidity; search and matching;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2017-02-19 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2017-02-19 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2017-02-19 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2017-02-19 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:rbnkwp:0335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lena Löfgren). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbgovse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.