Report NEP-CBA-2017-02-19This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Geert Bekaert & Arnaud Mehl, 2017. "On the Global Financial Market Integration “Swoosh” and the Trilemma," NBER Working Papers 23124, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Scott Davis & Ignacio Presno, 2017. "Capital Controls and Monetary Policy Autonomy in a Small Open Economy," International Finance Discussion Papers 1190, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fatemeh Mokhtarzadeh & Luba Petersen, 2017. "Coordinating expectations through central bank projections," Discussion Papers dp17-03, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Ferdinandusse, Marien & Freier, Maximilian & Ristiniemi, Annukka, 2017. "Quantitative easing and the price-liquidity trade-off," Working Paper Series 335, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Matteo Crosignani & Miguel Faria-e-Castro & Luis Fonseca, 2017. "The (Unintended?) Consequences of the Largest Liquidity Injection Ever," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-011, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised Jan 2017.
- Soyoung Kim & Kuntae Lim, 2016. "Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks on Exchange Rate in Emerging Countries," Working Papers 192016, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Ethan Ilzetzki & Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2017. "Exchange Arrangements Entering the 21st Century: Which Anchor Will Hold?," NBER Working Papers 23134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kelvin Ho & Eric Wong & Edward Tan, 2016. "A New Approach to the Estimation of Equilibrium Real Exchange Rates among East-Asian Economies," Working Papers 132016, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Sung-Eun Yu, 2017. "The Role of Nonbank Financial Institutions in the Monetary Transmission Mechanism: Theory and Evidence," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2017_04, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Goldberg, Linda, 2017. "Cross-border prudential policy spillovers: How much? How important? Evidence from the international banking research network," Discussion Papers 02/2017, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Stefan Behrendt, 2017. "Unconventional Monetary Policy Effects on Bank Lending in the Euro Area," Jena Economic Research Papers 2017-002, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Alice, Albonico & Lorenza, Rossi, 2017. "Inflation bias and markup shocks in a LAMP model with strategic interaction of monetary and fiscal policy," Working Papers 362, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 14 Feb 2017.
- Fausto Pacicco & Luigi Vena & Andrea Venegoni, 2017. "Full disclosure and financial stability: how does the market digest the transparency shock?," LIUC Papers in Economics 305, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Airaudo, Marco, 2017. "Temptation and Forward Guidance," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2017-4, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Ralf, Kirsten, 2017. "Can we Identify the Fed's Preferences?," EconStor Preprints 149993, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Christophe Blot & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2017. "Does monetary policy generate asset price bubbles ?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2017-05, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).