A New Approach to the Estimation of Equilibrium Real Exchange Rates among East-Asian Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Geoffrey H Moore, 1983. "Will the “Real” Trade Balance Please Stand Up?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 14(1), pages 155-159, March.
- William R. Cline, 2008. "Estimating Consistent Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rates," Working Paper Series WP08-6, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Park, Yung Chul & Wyplosz, Charles, 2010.
"Monetary and Financial Integration in East Asia: The Relevance of European Experience,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199587124.
- Yung Chul Park & Charles Wyplosz, 2008. "Monetary and Financial Integration in East Asia: The Relevance of European Experience," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 329, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Masahiro Kawai, 2009. "The Role of an Asian Currency Unit," Chapters, in: Koichi Hamada & Beate Reszat & Ulrich Volz (ed.),Towards Monetary and Financial Integration in East Asia, chapter 12, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Murray, Tracy & Ginman, Peter J, 1976. "An Empirical Examination of the Traditional Aggregate Import Demand Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 58(1), pages 75-80, February.
- Ronald MacDonald & Peter B. Clark, 1998. "Exchange Rates and Economic Fundamentals; A Methodological Comparison of BEERs and FEERs," IMF Working Papers 98/67, International Monetary Fund.
- Houthakker, Hendrik S & Magee, Stephen P, 1969. "Income and Price Elasticities in World Trade," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(2), pages 111-125, May.
More about this item
KeywordsF31; F33; F42; F45;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- F45 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Macroeconomic Issues of Monetary Unions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2017-02-19 (Central Banking)
- NEP-OPM-2017-02-19 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2017-02-19 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hkm:wpaper:132016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HKIMR). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hkimrhk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.